Jamie's level of concern pertaining to Iowa

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
You don’t like pollards trolling? You like Jorbo’s. Both bug the other side. Irony.

Can't say that Jorbo's trolling bothers me that much. I think it's a little silly for a guy that didn't do much in the game to be talking so much smack, but that's OK. It's sort of like if Abdel Nader did some orchestrated trolling after going for 6 and 5 when ISU beat Iowa in Carver a few years ago. But that's fine, spoils of victory I guess, and what you get to do when you win 3/4.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
ISU has a GREAT AD, great facilities, fantastic fans. Regularly, ISU teams in tough games don't REALLY believe in themselves. Result? Embarrassing losses or moral victories. We've come a long way. There is soooo much to be proud of, but more times than I want to admit, it doesn't make to the playing field, court or mat. Hoping for a BIG change in mind-set.
I've looked back through your posts...there was precious little in there to convince me you're a fan as all you do is whine. Begs the question, why do you even bother to follow teams that "lose so often"? Geeze, man, lighten up.

• Agree
Reactions: SCyclone

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
so creative.

if pollard cared as much about conference teams as he does about iowa, and about other sports as much as he does cross country maybe we would get a competitive athletic department for all the revenue we bring in and debt we’ve issued.
We.
Harharhar...

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
1) First man up and stop using we because we know you are a hawk troll.

2) Competitive compared to whom? We won the men’s tourney last year and finished tied for third this year in football and those are the two big sports. So who are we to compare ourselves to?

3) Please tell me how much debt we have. I would like to know how much you think we have.
Have you noticed Johnny has a lil' buddy who is disliking posts that are mean to Johnny? I wonder which banned Hawkette lil' buddy replaced?

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No, I don’t like it. He’s a Power 5 AD who acts like he was beat up for the first 30 years of his life.

So that’s what happened to you? You act on here the way you say Pollard acts. So all those *** kickings you received made you tie your self worth to the Hawkeyes sports teams? I feel sad for you.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Where is this iowa fan stuff coming from?

I don’t post here a lot but it should be fairly obvious that I don’t give a crap about the Hawks.
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I don’t post here a lot but it should be fairly obvious that I don’t give a crap about the Hawks.

You literally said that Mike Gesell was as good at basketball as Monte Morris. Don't even get me started on your Andrew Fleming as a recruit worshipping

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Search Nader by Johnny if you want to see how big of Iowa State fan he is. Trey Dickerson (look him up if you don't remember) was better than Abdel

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You're on record saying you root for Iowa over Iowa State in football but Iowa State over Iowa in basketball because of your "connection to Matt Thomas"

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
Can't say that Jorbo's trolling bothers me that much. I think it's a little silly for a guy that didn't do much in the game to be talking so much smack, but that's OK. It's sort of like if Abdel Nader did some orchestrated trolling after going for 6 and 5 when ISU beat Iowa in Carver a few years ago. But that's fine, spoils of victory I guess, and what you get to do when you win 3/4.
Nader actually went for 19 and 6 in Carver.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Can't we have good/great seasons AND beat Iowa? It doesn't have to be either/or. Some of you use the example of McCarney being able to beat Iowa and then have a terrible overall season. And then telling people who are frustrated losing to that TOE-"Would you rather beat Iowa and be 1-10?"
NO! Let's beat Iowa AND have great seasons.

Beating Iowa and winning 8/9 games has happened exactly twice in my recollection......see John Quinn and Ben Bruns regarding this happening in football....

• Informative
Reactions: Cy4Lifer