Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You expect posters to believe your insight on the Bohanan family's relationship with Fran, but then you go to the classic "retread" post when others have insights that don't align with yours.

You are who you are, so no point in following you.

Lol if you want to question my sources with Fred you're barking up the wrong tree. I was one of the few said he was for sure gone to the Bulls when the NCAA Tournament was still going on and got crucified for it. This isn't your first username on here is it?

P

PeacefulRival

Not questioning your sources on Fred going to the Bulls. That was widely speculated by the entire country. Not questioning your insights on the Bohanan family either.

Questioning your ability to be rationale or objective with any thoughts on any topics...absolutely. You are a simpleton...no offense intended to simpletons though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not questioning your sources on Fred going to the Bulls. That was widely speculated by the entire country. Not questioning your insights on the Bohanan family either.

Questioning your ability to be rationale or objective with any thoughts on any topics...absolutely. You are a simpleton...no offense intended to simpletons though.

Is this your first username on here?

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
Whether you are trolling or not, I have never seen a message board so willing to trash and make stuff up about opposing players. There has to be something seriously wrong with some posters here. I hope you find some something that makes you happy. I can’t fathom thinking some of the things that are posted here, let alone posting them on a public message board. What is wrong with you?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
On record quotes can be much different than off record quotes. I know my ISU sources and can accept that you are not aware of what was going on behind the scenes.

We would both agree that Fred is not the type of person who would go on record with challenges with his relationship with JP.
tumblr_nsa2foqklD1ubhmulo1_400.gif

• Funny
Reactions: HawkInCO

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Whether you are trolling or not, I have never seen a message board so willing to trash and make stuff up about opposing players. There has to be something seriously wrong with some posters here. I hope you find some something that makes you happy. I can’t fathom thinking some of the things that are posted here, let alone posting them on a public message board. What is wrong with you?

Look in the mirror.

• Winner
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Johnny actually calling out @PeacefulRival and other Hawkeye trolls? I never thought I'd see the day that happened!

• Dislike
Reactions: PeacefulRival

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What other boards do you post on and what's your usernames there?

• Dislike
Reactions: PeacefulRival
P

PeacefulRival

What other boards do you post on and what's your usernames there?

I am still learning how this board operates, but I'm not sure why you and CyTwins go to the same strategy of questioning usernames. Is it some sort of AI you have access to that triggers an auto-post?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I am still learning how this board operates, but I'm not sure why you and CyTwins go to the same strategy of questioning usernames. Is it some sort of AI you have access to that triggers an auto-post?

Hi Benji! Man your posting history is brutal you said Purdy wasn't good

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I am not aware of any other ISU sites

I used to post on the Wisconsin scout site but I think I was banned for ******** about Gard.
When you make a comment like "I have never seen a message board" it means you go on other boards....

P

PeacefulRival

You are still learning how this board operates but know of threads that are buried and haven't been touched since you've started a username?
LOL:

JP4Cy, there are some posts that make me think you can have objective discussions with good insight. Not sure why you can't sustain it though. If you want to fixate on when I joined the CyFan, then you are free to do so. I would suspect a lot of fans look through older posts that capture their attention.

I don't want an adversarial relationship with anyone on this board. If you want to give me a chance...great. If not, then that is no big deal either.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
JP4Cy, there are some posts that make me think you can have objective discussions with good insight. Not sure why you can't sustain it though. If you want to fixate on when I joined the CyFan, then you are free to do so. I would suspect a lot of fans look through older posts that capture their attention.

I don't want an adversarial relationship with anyone on this board. If you want to give me a chance...great. If not, then that is no big deal either.
You are still learning how this board operates but know of threads that are buried and haven't been touched since you've started a username?
LOL:

Reactions: CyTwins