Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Dang...look what he did agains Depaul 0-6, Bradley 2-8, and Dequesne 2-7. You make the argument of taking out his best games without taking out his worst games and then you point out his best games.

No hate coming at you though. All the best to you.

He made 52 3's at a 36%. To say he was a bad 3 point shooter last year is factually wrong. He's been bad this year though but I expect that to improve based off his history

• Optimistic
Reactions: dexterhawk
P

PeacefulRival

He made 52 3's at a 36%. To say he was a bad 3 point shooter last year is factually wrong. He's been bad this year though but I expect that to improve based off his history

I didn't say he was a bad 3 point shooter last year. I said his shooting % against P5 teams is below average at best. Your argument is intellectually wrong.

P

PeacefulRival

Link? You posted his Big Ten stats didn't see P5 stats

They were in the same post. You may have to scroll down a bit. I did not go into the specifics per game.

I will say to you the same thing i just said to JP4cy. I don't want to have an adversarial relationship with any posters on this board and that includes you.

The best way for me to enjoy the cyclone program more is to get to know the players and coaches. I like Prohm and want him to be successful. I hope Bolten can be a great player and want him to become a great player. It just looks like the PG position is a more natural position for him at this time.

No need to hate on me or not give me the benefit of the doubt. Time will tell if I am a nuisance on this board or a friendly. If you want to go out of your way to make me feel unwelcome....well...I think it is a waste of energy for you.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
They were in the same post. You may have to scroll down a bit. I did not go into the specifics per game.

I will say to you the same thing i just said to JP4cy. I don't want to have an adversarial relationship with any posters on this board and that includes you.

The best way for me to enjoy the cyclone program more is to get to know the players and coaches. I like Prohm and want him to be successful. I hope Bolten can be a great player and want him to become a great player. It just looks like the PG position is a more natural position for him at this time.

No need to hate on me or not give me the benefit of the doubt. Time will tell if I am a nuisance on this board or a friendly. If you want to go out of your way to make me feel unwelcome....well...I think it is a waste of energy for you.

Remember when you said Purdy wasn't good?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Little brother douchebag confirmed
I mean he could lose every game for the rest of his career but this is the one he'll tell his kids about some day. The day he shot 16% against a below average Iowa State team and left his shoes on the floor to troll "little brother"?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Well is sure has pissed off cyclone fans so I guess it's "mission accomplished"
Yeah he made some fans angry. I actually think it helps the rivalry between the two schools. Iowa won, Iowa State lost, their team and fanbase gets to gloat because they have the upper-hand. That's how it works and as the losing team / fanbase, you have to sit back and take it.