Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Its not a big deal and you know it. JFC this bowl **** smack talk is ******* stupid. Get new material if you can.

Smack talking? I just asked a question. I think the Hawks and Clones both have great bowl matchups this year, as well as last year!

Reactions: HawkFan1

HawkInCO

Sep 15, 2019
Mods can we change the thread title to "Did Jamie try hard enough to keep Cael in a non revenue earning sport?"

Or we could change it to “Pollard can do no wrong as long as we go to a bowl game”.

The thing that makes me happy after spending time here is knowing that Barta has to answer for his results and is not insulated by a bunch of people who believe he can do no wrong.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Rural and CyTwins

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Or we could change it to “Pollard can do no wrong as long as we go to a bowl game”.

The thing that makes me happy after spending time here is knowing that Barta has to answer for his results and is not insulated by a bunch of people who believe he can do no wrong.

You’re really really stupid.

Hopefully it’s as painful for you as it is for the people that are around you.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

LOL. Well, I guess good for you then.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I had a Hawk coworker come in to my office Friday who said he is friends with the Bohannon’s and the plan if for JBO to get surgery on the other hip and RS but that he isn’t 100% sure he is returning to Iowa.

Mentioned that he doesn’t get along with the McCaffery boys.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I had a Hawk coworker come in to my office Friday who said he is friends with the Bohannon’s and the plan if for JBO to get surgery on the other hip and RS but that he isn’t 100% sure he is returning to Iowa.

That's pretty telling when a tremendous doosh like JBO doesn't even like Maggy's boys.

• Winner
Reactions: ATCy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Believing that Notre Dame is #7 in the nation is an even bigger deal for me. Wow. Are you a rational person? Don’t get me wrong, like USC they are a ranked and storied program, but using a single data source like that to try and puff this up is a touch ridiculous.

That was the joke

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I'd be surprised if he was at Iowa next year. Not trolling either

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
I'd be shocked if Bohannon transferred since he seems pretty hoks through and through going back to his dad being a QB there. Where are some of you getting this information that he's transferring?

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'd be shocked if Bohannon transferred since he seems pretty hoks through and through going back to his dad being a QB there. Where are some of you getting this information that he's transferring?

Gordy hates Fran and Jordan does whatever daddy says

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53