Iowa State Basketball is a Mid-Major Roster

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
If you come to this Iowa State site for Iowa St. things, why are you on the In State Rivals forum? I mean if it bothers you so much, why are you seeking it out?
It's a place for Iowa State fans to discuss Iowa State's rivals, but I guess to you it's an open invitation to troll. I've already said what bothers me, don't be obtuse about it

Reactions: CyBobby

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I personally dont get caught up in 1 game situations. I remember ISU losing to Drake and UNI the same season we beat UConn and played eventual champ Kentucky pretty well for 30 minutes in the NCAAs.

whoa whoa whoa.

we lost games when Fred was here? When did that happen?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
It's a place for Iowa State fans to discuss Iowa State's rivals, but I guess to you it's an open invitation to troll. I've already said what bothers me, don't be obtuse about it

Please, you don't believe that. If this were a forum for only ISU fans, then I and all the Hawk fans would have been kicked out of here. If you don't like that, take it up with the site administrators.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Back off of Hawkmi. He gets paid by the meme. Gotta put food on the table bro.
I've never once posted a meme........Soooooooooo
tenor.gif

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
Please, you don't believe that. If this were a forum for only ISU fans, then I and all the Hawk fans would have been kicked out of here. If you don't like that, take it up with the site administrators.
Most of you have been at one point. And yes, I don't have a problem with fans of other teams that come on here for genuine discussion, but your thread wasn't that now, was it. You are a troll, and trolls do get the ban hammer on occasion.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Most of you have been at one point. And yes, I don't have a problem with fans of other teams that come on here for genuine discussion, but your thread wasn't that now, was it. You are a troll, and trolls do get the ban hammer on occasion.

You think I created this thread? Might wanna go back and look again.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyBobby
P

PeacefulRival

The banter is sometimes fun to read, but here is what I have gathered so far regarding the ISU roster:

Haliburton - Elite player with NBA Future (let me know if I am overstating)
Bolton - Point guard who can't shoot (comes off the bench for most P5 schools?)
Conditt - No real insight on him (comes off the bench for most P5 schools?)

I like Jacobsen, but he would not even sniff the court on the upper half teams of P5 conferences. He brings value with his hard nose, blue collar attitude.

I know it easier for some of you to caste hate toward me, but it remains a legitimate question. Without Haliburton, how does this team do in a mid-major conference?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron