The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Are we talking normal chickens or vicious chickens of Bristol?
Doesn't it really matter more where you are sticking the chicken. Cram one solidly in the elephant's trunk while he's crossing a river and it may just take one - normal or vicious chicken alike.

Also:
aTdOJSj.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I'm trying to get a girl back.

Is this an appropriate text?: "Hey, I heard the Tetris World Championships are in Des Moines next Wednesday. Want to be my acquaintance that evening?"
If you said Tantric world championship that could have been inappropriate, unless she's into that.

Will it be an effective text? That is a different question.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I'm trying to get a girl back.

Is this an appropriate text?: "Hey, I heard the Tetris World Championships are in Des Moines next Wednesday. I know I’m not an I piece but sometimes a Z works"

• Agree
Reactions: Cy$

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
IDK if I'm too early or too late or what is going on anymore but I'm gonna ask while Im here. Who do you think is the correct choice for Cyclone of the Decade(both coaches and players eligble)?

Reactions: GTO

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
not great. i can provide details in private if that helps.

No need for details. I’m assuming not great means you don’t know her very well, not that she doesn’t like you.

What about something like “hey, the Tetris world championship is this Wednesday. Wanna go to it and see how well we fit together?”

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
No need for details. I’m assuming not great means you don’t know her very well, not that she doesn’t like you.

What about something like “hey, the Tetris world championship is this Wednesday. Wanna go to it and see how well we fit together?”
We're answering this today? I would say: "Do you want me to put my long piece inside that gap and make it disappear?"

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
A couple others

"I'm feeling overwhelmed with work and preparing for the Tetris championships over the weekend. How about we kill 2 birds with one stone and you come watch me Wednesday at 7 pm?"

"Me. You. Tetris Championships Wednesday at 7 pm. Be there or be square."

Negative reaction to the text: "New phone, who dis?" or "Wow....I've never had a girl reject going to the Tetris Championships before...you must really hate me."

Maybe GTO can make a poll and I'll send the most voted answer.