Vote for your Lineup Preference

What is your preferred starting lineup going forward?

• Halliburton, Bolton, Jackson, Lewis, Young

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halliburton, Jackson, Lewis, Griffin, Conditt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
What lineup do you guys want to see as our starting lineup going forward? I tried to throw all kinds of variety out there.

woodm07

Apr 6, 2015
I assumed Haliburton, Bolton, Nixon, Jacobson, Conditt if any change at all. I am curious if there will be a change, but also know how slow Prohm is to make starting lineup changes.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
I feel like there are 2 options for an impending starting lineup change:

A) Haliburton, Nixon, Bolton, Jacobson, Conditt

or

B) Haliburton, Nixon, Bolton, Solomon, Conditt

• Agree
Reactions: Urbandale2013

CySanka3

Jan 15, 2014
Chicago
Nixon / Bolton / Jacobson went 9-32 FG and 3-13 3pt last night, bench em all tired of the bricks and bad shot selection. Lewis is our best shooter, he's no where near Nixon's level of defense but whats lock down D do if you cant score? Can we fuse those two together and form Lewixon?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I feel like there are 2 options for an impending starting lineup change:

A) Haliburton, Nixon, Bolton, Jacobson, Conditt

or

B) Haliburton, Nixon, Bolton, Solomon, Conditt
I voted for B, as I think they would be great on defense, but may lack some offensive punch. Maybe subbing one of Nixon or Bolton for Lewis or Jackson? I don't know. None of these dudes seem consistent enough from distance, so maybe a full blown defensive lineup is how we win games.

• Agree
Reactions: SCyclone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Nixon / Bolton / Jacobson went 9-32 FG and 3-13 3pt last night, bench em all tired of the bricks and bad shot selection. Lewis is our best shooter, he's no where near Nixon's level of defense but whats lock down D do if you cant score? Can we fuse those two together and form Lewixon?
Call this guy, he may be able to help.

ebc6976a-86f0-458e-a20b-3e46ecb1411c.gif

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Haliburton, Nixon, Bolton, Conditt, Jacobson

I like having Conditt on the floor with energy at the beginning of the game. Falling into a hole early is brutal for this team since we are not built to come from behind. That would let Jacobson start at the 4 and let him cover the weak-side rebound after Conditt contests a shot. If either big lacks energy or gets in trouble with fouls, bring in Solo.

Last edited:

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Conditt needs to start over Jacobson but he wont. Wigginton couldnt even crack the starting lineup despite being one of the best players in the entire Big 12 on a .500 team.
I dont know whats going on with Jacobson this year but he's a dumpster fire on both ends of the court.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I wonder if the Cam Lard effect has influenced Prohm enough to not start Conditt. A quick 2 fouls on a shot blocker like Conditt would hurt a lot.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I wonder if the Cam Lard effect has influenced Prohm enough to not start Conditt. A quick 2 fouls on a shot blocker like Conditt would hurt a lot.
While I agree that Conditt can't get into foul trouble, if he's going to be a starter in the future and is currently our best big man (I doubt there's a debate there), he needs to be starting. Everyone in the arena gets excited when that guy checks in, so why are you not starting him from the get go? I think Prohm makes that change and hopefully even something as small as that can give this team an edge.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
For me, it's:

Nixon, Jackson, Bolton, Haliburton, Conditt.

Four best perimeter defenders around your best rim protector defensively. Offensively, four guards around one big means more space to drive / ball screen which should be what this team tries to do on offense since they are poor shooters.

Yes, it's a small lineup, but we don't rebound well even with two bigs on the floor so I'm not going to worry much about that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron