Bohannon "Lames" Tweet

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
See this would have been EPIC! Or better yet, checked out of the game and stomped on the I-State logo on the way off or acted like he was peeing on it or something. In the moment and just off the cuff is how it's done.

Off the cuff and unplanned is the best...

CYCLONESTATEBNILLBOARD.jpg

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
yeah no kidding. When you are just walking down the hall and take a sip of coffee in front of a picture, something just off the cuff, is great trolling.
Go back and look at the context of that tweet. Georges was getting so much crap from Hawk fans that he casually put up a fun reminder. Again, Georges' trolling and smack talking was 100% unique, genuine and clever.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Off the cuff and unplanned is the best...

CYCLONESTATEBNILLBOARD.jpg
And where did I say I liked that? Hated this too because we still on the national stage were irrelevant and the Hawks were actually putting together some BCS-level seasons here and there.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
And where did I say I liked that? Hated this too because we still on the national stage were irrelevant and the Hawks were actually putting together some BCS-level seasons here and there.

If you say you didn't I believe it. But the majority of ISU fans ate this up.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Tonight they were definitely sinking more baskets. There's a lot of season left.
Nah. Iowa is the better team this year. They honestly have a nice squad. Not saying they will be Big Ten champs or anything, but they have some great team basketball going over there. ISU is going to be up and down all season I think. Some good highs like Seton Hall and some lows that will make your head spin.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Nah. Iowa is the better team this year. They honestly have a nice squad. Not saying they will be Big Ten champs or anything, but they have some great team basketball going over there. ISU is going to be up and down all season I think. Some good highs like Seton Hall and some lows that will make your head spin.
When we get to the end of the season, I'll pass judgment. I've seen bad starts to seasons before, and they gel by mid Jan. I've seen great seasons end in a loss to UAfreakingB. I'm not ready to write off our team yet.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

You’re still talking about it 14(?) years later. He trolled the **** out of you.

I know you’re just trying to get your jollies after a win, but do you honestly think this will be brought up past next year? Much less in a decade?

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Oh I remember it, and I thought it was stupid. It was like, "Hey we've been saving this for all eternity for when we FINALLY have that one time we are the better school in sports!" The old blind squirrel finds a nut thing. Now ISU has started making head way after that to become much more relevant overall. But if ANY school (especially in football) needs to be silent until they can string about 20 good seasons in a row together, it's ISU. Still one of, and maybe the only, P5 schools to NEVER win 10 games in a season in football.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Haha. I'm not a fan of trash/smack/crap, just to be clear. Not a huge fan of this by Jorbo. But I have a suspicion that if the reverse happened and an ISU player signed his shoes and left them on the floor at Carver he'd quickly reach legend status among a lot of the people who are hating on what happened tonight. Guess I could be wrong.

Except there's really nothing impressive about Bobo so him doing that is more forced dork moves than his basketball game. When he's gone, nobody outside of Hokdom will even know who he is.

I was talking to a Bucky fan today who follows B1G basketball closely and he needed a reminder of which Bohannon was even at Iowa.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Except there's really nothing impressive about Bobo so him doing that is more forced dork moves than his basketball game. When he's gone, nobody outside of Hokdom will even know who he is.

I was talking to a Bucky fan today who follows B1G basketball closely and he needed a reminder of which Bohannon was even at Iowa.

Whatever will make you sleep better.

• Winner
Reactions: breck53

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Go back and look at the context of that tweet. Georges was getting so much crap from Hawk fans that he casually put up a fun reminder. Again, Georges' trolling and smack talking was 100% unique, genuine and clever.

lol

Reactions: HawkInCO

HawkInCO

Sep 15, 2019
It always sucks when you are on the other side of the smack. Your player always seems to be a “competitor” and the other seems like a “goon”. I am too modest to talk much smack, but I do like that it exists between players. Georges Niang really got under my skin. I like Monte as a Nugs fan, but he was never as savage as Niang.

I know that both teams hate this game and it is lame, but it is everyone’s “Twitter Super Bowl”.

Ex and current players from both sides, on average, tweet about this game 87% more than any other game of the season.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron