The magic is gone

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Prohm now 12-11 against power conference opponents in Hilton since the start of the 17-18 season not to mention the embarrassing UW-Milwaukee loss. He's done it, he's killed the Magic.
But they have been a good road team where they seem a heck of a lot more focus

I don't know what it is. Last year wins at KSU and Tech, he has won at Kansas..

They certainly have flipped the script..

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Stop it. The crowd was awesome on Sunday and would have been great tonight if they actually had something to cheer for. We still have one of the best home court crowds in the country, but it takes much more than that to win games.
Just wait for some of the crowds in January. Student section will go back to struggling to fill the lower level. Quite a few left in the balcony with 10 min left. Pretty sad sight to see.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
We would always have halftime shows under Fred... just saying..
Fred can stay away from Ames. Prohm wants to be here, he just needs to reflect on himself as a coach and identify his weaknesses. He reminds me of a young Scott Drew. The problem is Scott Drew has improved himself greatly as a coach compared to when he entered the league. Prohm did well in Murray because he could get talent that was NBA caliber in the OVC. The problem here is other teams have better talent than us and he's not going to out coach them. I truly think he's in over his head here unless he makes staff changes and stops liking offensive sets on Twitter.