*** Official Iowa Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
All this cr
I'm at the point where I'm reevaluating how much time I spend on ISU basketball this year. The last 3 years(this year included) have been mostly joyless minus a few flurries last year. We're staring at missing the tournament for the 2nd time in 3 years with next year possibly being another rebuilding year. We've had talent every year with Prohm other than the Milwaukee year and every single time we've underachieved. At this point it's pretty clear what we're getting with him as the coach. IDK, maybe I'm wrong, but this is like the 4th year out of 5 where it feels like we should be better than we are and I'm not really in the mood to wait around to see if we finally get there or not. Mainly because I feel like I know the answer

Yeah, I’ve really lost interest every year since he’s been here, just same errors over and over. Nothing ever changes

• Agree
Reactions: isufanz1

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
Game felt over after the first 3 minutes. Thought they figured something out to start the second half but that also lasted 3 minutes.

• Winner
Reactions: dirtyninety

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
Hang your heads in shame, Cyclones. You were out hustled and out toughed most of the game. And can you please stop chucking 3's? going 6-26 isn't helping your cause. Need more slashing, run outs off TO's from tough perimeter defense, running downhill to the rim and getting to the FT line....that is an offensive formula that could work with this roster.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
The problem is besides Halli and Lewis, who is playing hard? We haven't seen the walkons yet I guess.

This team just isn't good. Beyond awful shooting the ball. Clueless on double teams and rotations. Stand and watch on rebounds. Terrible without the ball on offense.

This isn't "one of those nights". thoroughly dominated wire to wire.

• Agree
Reactions: cdfree and HouClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron