*** Official Iowa Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Classy.

Cyclone tears are delicious. Making excuses with more than a half to play, with iowa not winning in Hilton for how many years?

Stoppong troll mode...You guys do remember that Fran is the coach, and Iowa isnt good. This thing is far from over. Iowa isnt good.
No tears, just another year and another Iowa Superbowl. Now I know how you guys felt after McCarney's teams beat Iowa so many times in a row.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Conditt needs as many minutes as possible if we want this score to not be completely embarassing, maybe even he's really gassed.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

Baseline23

Mar 17, 2012
I'm gonna take Gary Thompson out for beers. Who wants to come along? It'll be interesting what he has to say.

• Funny
Reactions: ISUKyro

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
No tears, just another year and another Iowa Superbowl. Now I know how you guys felt after McCarney's teams beat Iowa so many times in a row.
Was just going to post something like this. If I am an Iowa fan, I am happy but also really ticked off because it's so obvious how much Fran and the team put on the ISU game each year. If they brought this kind of effort every night they stepped on the court, you might actually get to see a team contend for a Big Ten regular season or tournament title. This is a lot how ISU fans felt with McCarney's teams. It was great and never got old beating Iowa, but then you turn around and go, "Wait, why the heck can't we bring that effort and beat teams in our conference? Especially when some of the ones we are losing to are far inferior to the Iowa team we keep beating."

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Peter and CysRage

Help Support Us

Become a patron