*** Official Iowa Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
What the hell are these?

Well... why not bring out new uniforms for the game you've been looking forward to for two years, right?

It's so funny. They freely admit every single year that this is by FAR their biggest game of the year. Pemsl played injured last year for just this game to go out there and be a goon and just get under the skin of the ISU players to get them to react.

And this year JorBo is going to RS, but he sat out a game earlier just so he could play in this game.... the biggest game he'll ever play in in his life.... while ISU players go on to play in the NBA. It's just so little brother it's laughable.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Well... why not bring out new uniforms for the game you've been looking forward to for two years, right?

It's so funny. They freely admit every single year that this is by FAR their biggest game of the year. Pemsl played injured last year for just this game to go out there and be a goon and just get under the skin of the ISU players to get them to react.

And this year JorBo is going to RS, but he sat out a game earlier just so he could play in this game.... the biggest game he'll ever play in in his life.... while ISU players go on to play in the NBA. It's just so little brother it's laughable.

If it was my job to decide who gets an extra year of free college and who doesn't...I think I'd deny the medical redshirt if you played in one rivalry game and mainly started fights during your playing time. Seems like someone gaming the system in that scenario...but that's just me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron