Dan LeBatard Show w/Stugotz

Do you like the Dan LeBatard Show w/Stugotz?

• Love it

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Hate it

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Don't listen/watch

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • Listen/watch but have no opinion

Votes: 9 10.1%

• Total voters

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
I watch/listen to this show multiple times a week. (Not quite everyday) My friends group is split on weather or not they like it. Seems like you either love it or hate it. I think it's funny and love how they don't just talk sports, but a variety of topic.

Just curious where most people stand on it.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I don't listen, but have caught it a few times. Can't stand it. Lebatard is loud, obnoxious, and very pleased with how himself about how smart he is. I don't even press that button on my car radio during his show.

Tony Kornheiser, when he was a radio guy, was the best, and I listened to him every day at work. The others I will listen to in the car, if its a topic of interest.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Depends on the day and the subject matter. Sometimes it's fantastic. Other times it's crap. I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but I end up listening to it if it's on.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I never listen religiously - 30 minutes here and there as background noise.

The show only works with both Dan LeBatard and Stugotz present. If one or the other is gone, the show sucks.

Disclaimer: I don't agree with Dan politically, so I naturally won't enjoy the show when he is on a political rant.

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
At a previous job, one of the TVs in one of the break rooms was kept on ESPN2, and my breaks usually coincided with the time the show was on. I thought it was an interesting show, but didn't like it or hate it.

Javinegli

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2013
Des Moines, IA
It takes at least a few weeks to "get" the show. Once you have a sense of the inside jokes and what they are trying to accomplish, it's very enjoyable.

I do agree that Dan and Stu need to always be on or it isn't the same. Their tangents are the best when they don't even talk about sports.

• Agree
Reactions: Dormeezy and cyinne

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I don't listen often, but I think the show is pretty damn funny. I think most people that hate the show need to listen to it with the understanding that they never take themselves seriously, and are essentially a parody of a sports talk radio show.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I didn't mind Lebatard on ATH but I can't deal with just him for more than a few minutes.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Best show their is in my opinion, ruined a lot of cliche sports radio for me. Sure their are time I skip ahead on the podcast when Dan goes too far political or race oriented talk, but still a consistent listener.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I don't listen, but have caught it a few times. Can't stand it. Lebatard is loud, obnoxious, and very pleased with how himself about how smart he is. I don't even press that button on my car radio during his show.

Tony Kornheiser, when he was a radio guy, was the best, and I listened to him every day at work. The others I will listen to in the car, if its a topic of interest.

Doesn't Tony have a podcast?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

Loved Mr. Tony.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I'd be surprised if anybody LOVED or HATED it. LeBatard is a smart guy and and often has great points. And sometimes he falls flat...but that's every show like his there is.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I don't listen often, but I think the show is pretty damn funny. I think most people that hate the show need to listen to it with the understanding that they never take themselves seriously, and are essentially a parody of a sports talk radio show.

When it first came on I didn't like it because it didn't go deep into sports talk but now I'd take it in a heartbeat over what's now normal.

The former Mike and Mike is pretty hard to listen to and I used to enjoy that.

drlove

Mar 20, 2007

Has he changed from radio to how he is on TV? I didn't listen to him on the radio, but on TV he seems a bit lazy with his opinions.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron