Iowa Basketball's Super Bowl

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
My heart says Iowa wins 84-77. If I were betting I would say ISU wins by that score. Over under at 157.5 right now.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
ISU 88
Iowa 78
What would be the context of this game? Iowa State's in full control and Iowa makes a few shots at the end to cut it to 10, or Iowa State pulls away in the end to make the lead 10?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
What would be the context of this game? Iowa State's in full control and Iowa makes a few shots at the end to cut it to 10, or Iowa State pulls away in the end to make the lead 10?

will be a close first half with Iowa maybe even having the lead. ISU takes the lead and control in the second half.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013

I think it's gonna be close and ISU pulls away at the end....seems I've seen that movie a few times in Hilton.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I have zero confidence going into game. Struggling.
Some of the best recent Iowa State teams struggled against Iowa at home and had to find a way to win those games. This game probably won't be any different. If this were on the road I'd be far less confident. Hilton will give us a boost tonight and should probably be one of the best environments we've had in the arena since Naz, Matt, and Monte's senior year.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Patrick Riley

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Some of the best recent Iowa State teams struggled against Iowa at home and had to find a way to win those games. This game probably won't be any different. If this were on the road I'd be far less confident. Hilton will give us a boost tonight and should probably be one of the best environments we've had in the arena since Naz, Matt, and Monte's senior year.
I know. Just haven't gotten there yet with this group yet. I ready to be a believer :)