Bohannon "Lames" Tweet

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This is the fun part of a rivalry. If you get too worked up about a kid calling it "Lames" you need to grow some thicker skin.

With that said, I'm kind of amazed Fran allows him to do this. I can't imagine wanting to give another team any more motivation than they already have.

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
This is the fun part of a rivalry. If you get too worked up about a kid calling it "Lames" you need to grow some thicker skin.

With that said, I'm kind of amazed Fran allows him to do this. I can't imagine wanting to give another team any more motivation than they already have.

yeah...remember that's the coach that called the ref a mother ******? pretty sure he doesn't care.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Have you seen what Fran let's his kids put out there on social media?

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Wasn't it last year that Connor and Patrick were tweeting at the IHSSA for not giving Patrick Mr. Basketball for the state of Iowa?

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
I know it will never happen, but I hope that the student section just completely ignores JBo. Maybe give him a send off at the end of the game, but don't give him the satisfaction of playing the heel. He obviously enjoys it.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

he is just so bad at it though. Our guys are funny. Jorbo is just a dork.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

At least he didn't urge Hawkeye fans to suck a fat one!!

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007

You are right about the "thicker skin" part. He isn't aiming this at the fans...it's at our players. Like many have said, Fran-kenstein and co., like last year are going to try and muddy this up, make it as ugly as possible. Get our guys out of their game. And this is just part of that. I am glad to have seen Tyrese state it's just another game i.e. Tinsley stating the "Phog" is just another gym. Hopefully they keep that thought process during the game and don't get into the BS Fran and co. are shoveling.

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013

You mean when Connor sent out a tweet to one of his longtime friends/AAU buddies after a loss as a joke? A joke that was obvious to everyone but certain crazy folk?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You mean when Connor sent out a tweet to one of his longtime friends/AAU buddies after a loss as a joke? A joke that was obvious to everyone but certain crazy folk?
Never saw the tweets...but IMO if you have to scrub your twitter account, the "jokes" could not have been that obvious (or funny).

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wasn't it last year that Connor and Patrick were tweeting at the IHSSA for not giving Patrick Mr. Basketball for the state of Iowa?

Yep and Connor accused IHSSA of accepting money for his teammate to win it over him in 2017