Bohannon "Lames" Tweet

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Blackhawk6515

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 21, 2008
I wish that they would think of something that hasn't been said 1000 times over. Come up with some new material, please. We've heard it all by now.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm trying to think of this from a different perspective, and if I were an Iowa fan I wouldn't be overly happy to see this tweet in this context from a starting guard. It just doesn't make sense lol.

1. It's the night before a game and you choose to tweet something you know will get a reaction from opposing fans, so instead of being focused for a game your attention now is now on a social media app.

2. The team you're playing for hasn't won at the place you're mocking in almost 20 years.. There isn't even a memory of you watching Iowa win in Hilton because you would've been too young to remember.

3. You're injured, can't practice, and have been a slight liability to the team in order to be able to play in the game you've been dreaming of since you were a little kid.

I don't know, if the script was flipped and a "star" for my favorite team was tweeting something out the night before a game and chirping people on social media in the way J-Bo did, I wouldn't really like it. It'd be like next year Purdy tweeting out "heading to Iowa sh**** tomorrow" the night before they played lol. Purdy wouldn't do that because of the type of person he is, but even him saying that would make more sense considering we've actually won there in the last decade and a half.

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
Glad to see the players on both sides have fun with it. Georges and Jordan both use social well to interact with their fans, and both have strong troll game. I actually like jorbo because he has squeezed everything possible out of his god given talent.

it’s the fans that take everything way too seriously.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Glad to see the players on both sides have fun with it. Georges and Jordan both use social well to interact with their fans, and both have strong troll game. I actually like jorbo because he has squeezed everything possible out of his god given talent.

it’s the fans that take everything way too seriously.

Anyone thinking Jorblo has "strong troll game" is either trolling or not very bright.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I need a quick check on the term “Tavern Hok”. I thought it was “those who didn’t go to IOWA, but cheer like they did”.

Hey, what happened to my SuperFanatic "dumb" response feature? It is needed here. DUMB.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee