2019-20 FB Coaching Carousel & Rumors

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Lol. Kiffin and honesty don’t belong in the same zip code.

What football coach would you consider honest? Mayne honest isnt the right word, but one that just doesn't feed the media and its fans ******** and coach speak is refreshing. Listening to coachs and QBs give interviews is worthless.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
What football coach would you consider honest? Mayne honest isnt the right word, but one that just doesn't feed the media and its fans ******** and coach speak is refreshing. Listening to coachs and QBs give interviews is worthless.

I don’t mean this as an insult if it comes off that way, but I feel like this is the first thing you’ve ever seen or read with Kiffin or something, and that’s forming all of your opinions. But dude has made a living out of being a slimeball used car salesman.

• Winner
Reactions: xboxfever

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
I don’t mean this as an insult if it comes off that way, but I feel like this is the first thing you’ve ever seen or read with Kiffin or something, and that’s forming all of your opinions. But dude has made a living out of being a slimeball used car salesman.

Buddy, I work in sports licensing and am on the field of a stadium every week. Trust me here I know more about these people than you do. Kiffin is definitely a slime ball, but my point is ALL COLLEGE COACHES have a level of slime to them, I just appreciate Kiffin because he doesn't hide it like 95% of the coaches do, to appeal to the ignorent or easily manipulated people (like you.) Sorry if that comes off as an insult.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Buddy, I work in sports licensing and am on the field of a stadium every week. Trust me here I know more about these people than you do. Kiffin is definitely a slime ball, but my point is ALL COLLEGE COACHES have a level of slime to them, I just appreciate Kiffin because he doesn't hide it like 95% of the coaches do, to appeal to the ignorent or easily manipulated people (like you.) Sorry if that comes off as an insult.
So you really do believe Kiffin doesn’t feed fans and the media ********? Alright buddy, you do you if that’s what you want to believe.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
So you really do believe Kiffin doesn’t feed fans and the media ********? Alright buddy, you do you if that’s what you want to believe.

Sigh, god you are dense.

Of course he does, but he also doesn't sit around and preach Jesus and Family values while slamming 19 year old co-eds and doing blow of hookers tits in a second apartment that his wife doesn't know about like one prominent coach I deal with.

People like you just eat up all that fluff and sit at dinner tables and go, "I like so and so coach because he isnt out there being a scumbag" when in reality that coaches PR and Managment team have created the best way to build a brand and sell tickets to the simple minded folks that prefer to just believe everything on the surface level.

Kiffin is absolutely a scumbag snake oil salesman, but at least he is out front with that, not just pushing a narrative that will make him more palatable for Frank and Sally and their Church friends.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Of course he does, but he also doesn't sit around and preach Jesus and Family values while slamming 19 year old co-eds and doing blow of hookers tits in a second apartment that his wife doesn't know about like one prominent coach I deal with.
uu9pmDP.gif

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Sigh, god you are dense.

People like you just eat up all that fluff and sit at dinner tables and go, "I like so and so coach because he isnt out there being a scumbag" when in reality that coaches PR and Managment team have created the best way to build a brand and sell tickets to the simple minded folks that prefer to just believe everything on the surface level.

Kiffin is absolutely a scumbag snake oil salesman, but at least he is out front with that, not just pushing a narrative that will make him more palatable for Frank and Sally and their Church friends.
Bruh, you’re the one saying he doesn’t feed fans ********. I never said other coaches don’t. In fact, I haven’t talked about any other coaches than Kiffin in response to you.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
In a world and sport that sucks the personality out of all its players and coaches, and world where people go out of their way to never say what is factual or on their mind, I find Kiffin a breath of fresh air. At least he is honest and doesn't care about "bulletin board" material. Does it come back to bight him? Sure, but at least it is better than coach and qb interviews where they take 5000 words to say absolutely nothing.

Seriously how much gift of gab does Kiffin have? BACK IN THE SEC. guy is a legend. Way cooler than Mike Leach.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

@cyrocksmypants is a ******* loser. You’re much cooler and better looking and I enjoy your posts here more than his.

Do you have job openings at your firm?

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Bruh, you’re the one saying he doesn’t feed fans ********. I never said other coaches don’t. In fact, I haven’t talked about any other coaches than Kiffin in response to you.

Listen Chief, you are the one that smugly suggested I had never heard of Kiffin because I said I like that he isnt selling the public a BS bill of goods. You injected yourself into this conversation.

Perhaps sit the next few out, the men are talking.

• Useful
Reactions: VeloClone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Listen Chief, you are the one that smugly suggested I had never heard of Kiffin because I said I like that he isnt selling the public a BS bill of goods. You injected yourself into this conversation.

I wanna know more about this boobie booger sugar. For realz.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

So he IS a snake oil salesman? Or he’s not? You’ve said both. Your monster sized brain must be so far ahead of me that my little pea brain can’t keep up.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
So he IS a snake oil salesman? Or he’s not? You’ve said both. Your monster sized brain must be so far ahead of me that my little pea brain can’t keep up.

Up, down, left to right. Tylenol for headaches, Midol for cramps.

He is a snake oil salesman, but he doesn't hide it, which is refreshing in a world and industry where everyone, for the most part, is full of ****.

Go to bed.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Up, down, left to right. Tylenol for headaches, Midol for cramps.

He is a snake oil salesman, but he doesn't hide it, which is refreshing in a world and industry where everyone, for the most part, is full of ****.

Go to bed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil

The definition of a snake oil salesman is literally someone that’s deceptive and hides it.