"Its the game I'm looking forward to the most, this season."

Chad on 1460

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
"Its the game I'm looking forward to the most, this season."

Chad on 1460

these people live for the fables that were created for them by Hayden fry.

Remember there is not that much interest in iowa basketball amongst the majority of the Walmart stocker fans that make up the base. They’ve never won anything of note since frans been there, and Iowa State has.

them beating Iowa state in a sport we have been much more successful in since the turn of the century is what fires up the base.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
giphy.gif

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
Are any of the idiot hawk fans going to correct this ignorant ************?
I can't wait for them. I am not a Hok but Ronnie is among my all-time favorite hoops players ever- Even got to know him a bit. Ronnie never made any Olympic team ever let alone win an Olympic Gold Medal. He did make a Pan Am team in 1979 back when that was a big deal.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Advanced statistics Cy....PER senior year. Uthoff 28.0, Niang 25.9. Usage. Uthoff 29.1, Niang 28.7.

Niang was more efficient offensively but Uthoff was better defensively.
Yeah, but how were their numbers in the last 5 minutes of the game?

Actually, that is relevant to this comparison as Niang would rise to the ocassion while Uthoff stood in a puddle of his own piss.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Yeah, but how were their numbers in the last 5 minutes of the game?

Actually, that is relevant to this comparison as Niang would rise to the ocassion while Uthoff stood in a puddle of his own piss.
And then. of course, there's this question-which one could hack it in the NBA? Hint: It wasn't Ole' Horseface.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I guess Bohannon actually proved it's Iowa's superbowl. What a little weezle ****.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Shoving happens in a lot of games. Hitting a guy in the nuts does not happen in a lot of seasons. That's as dirty as it gets.
Agreed. Your guys should probably stop doing that. Can someone please post the Hawkeye Icky Shuffle equivalent. Get that Kriner flop up here!

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Advanced statistics Cy....PER senior year. Uthoff 28.0, Niang 25.9. Usage. Uthoff 29.1, Niang 28.7.

Niang was more efficient offensively but Uthoff was better defensively.
Advanced statistic:
NBA MINUTES + CONTRACT>Senior stats.

Good grief you are such a boner.

• Winner
Reactions: WalkingCY

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Follow up question...if being good excuses being a dirty player, does that only apply to a career or can it be one game? Can Pemsl have one good game and play dirty for one game? Or does he have to have what is considered a good career in order for it to be acceptable to be a dirty player?
LOL. Since you played 20 years of competitive ball you really don't know ****. You do know watching doesn't mean you are playing right sweetie? Odd that we have to pat you on the head and deal with you like the mental midget you are.

You come back will be one of the following
-High school manager
-Junior High Manager
-JV bench
-Or some other weak sauce that indicates your "short" issues and insecurity...go!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron