The best of mad Fran

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I know people think he should go....but I want him to stay. Much less boring with crazy doing crazy and getting as mad as King Kong.
This guy at work told me got pissed at Fred Hoiberg at some charity dance contest a few years ago and tried to start a fight. unreal.

You can’t say King Kong under any circumstance in relation to Iowa Basketball

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

Man I wish that site was still online.

I loved when the narrator gives the definition of the contraction "let's" as if his audience has no idea how to comprehend words like "let", "us,", "be" and "again".

That site made the Ames Water commercial look like the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I think Pollard should write a serious letter to Barta about Mad Fran's rage over the years and cite all these specific examples and cite medical studies about how this kind of rage is disadvantageous to his health, and he's just concerned about Fran's well being and the well being of Iowa basketball.

The last thing we want is Fran to die from an aneurysm and then the University of Iowa actually has to go out and hire a good coach.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
The system is rigged.

Witchhunt.

i mean the act itself should have garnered a long suspension, censure, reprimand, and fine, if it was a first time thing for him.

But combined with the other antics and outbursts, and there is no way he should have survived that.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
How come I can't find the other view of this moment where you see Naz in the foreground and a totally dejected Fran with his arms hanging limply at his sides in the background? If you can find it, please post it for me.

54b6ec35889e5.image.jpg