ISR Bowl talk

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
The Notre Dame should skip the bowl game movement is getting some traction.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chic...euN0KZ7wHurmpXD1MdoU2xnPHs8gu8OWhZWOoV30aHvMQ

Honestly, I'm excited for this game. I have to admit though, as much as it would sting not being able to play them, I'd be pretty excited to see the billboards that JP would put up if "Notre Dame is too scared to play ISU" I know that's not what they are saying, but that is 100% how I would spin it if I were ISU's AD and I would tell every media outlet that's exactly how I see it.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Death, taxes, Iowa fans making fun of Iowa State fans for the bowl they're playing in.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
It's ISU's Super Bowl.
This is a silly comment. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have had a good enough season to warrant one more opportunity to play a football game should say that this next/last game is their "Super Bowl" of the season. Since the entire season culminates to this point; if this isn't the Super Bowl game of each teams' season, what would be? And that should go for both ISU and U of I. Unless you think your Super Bowl already happened?

Reactions: GTO

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Actually it's just an exhibition ushering out one season and starting the transition to the next.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron