Cyclone Liquors Bowl Charter

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Not trying to step on toes, so please delete if not allowed...

If you haven't booked a flight down to Orlando yet and are looking for options, Cyclone Liquors is doing another charter this year. If you went with them last year, you had a great time! Prices are rising and flights are filling fast. Exile is one of the corporate sponsors this year!

If you're interested in a hassle free experience with a great group of die-hard Cyclone fans, contact Liz at 515-205-9813 or [email protected].

$1800 per person for single
$1600 per person for double
$1400 per person for 3 or more

Reactions: JP4CY

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I'm signed up for this charter. Exile is one of their sponsors, so it sounds like there will be plenty of Exile available.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
This is totally allowed!
Does this include all you can drink cocktails on the plane?
I didn't want to step on Chris' toes considering I'm sure his team is working hard to fill their charter as well.

I would imagine there would be plenty of alcohol on the plane. I can't go this year, but if I were able to, this is the charter I would hook up with.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It is very "Iowa Nice" that way that we have at least three different charters, each with their own niche.

1. The official ISU one for the wine spritzer drinkers.
2. CF for the Busch Light crowd.
3. CL for the top shelf drinkers.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
It is very "Iowa Nice" that way that we have at least three different charters, each with their own niche.

Will you be getting anything made this year to commemorate the bowl game?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Will you be getting anything made this year to commemorate the bowl game?

Probably not. Last year's "fiesta medals" was a uniquely San Antonio thing. We sold enough to give a few hundred dollars to the CF fundraiser.

Or maybe we could license something with Disney! Ha. I'll bet they make the ISU trademark people look like beginners.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I didn't want to step on Chris' toes considering I'm sure his team is working hard to fill their charter as well.

I would imagine there would be plenty of alcohol on the plane. I can't go this year, but if I were able to, this is the charter I would hook up with.

I went last year. The plus of this charter is it goes down the day before the game where as the CF packages go down 2 days before. As someone who can't get a lot of time off I appreciate a shorter trip option. If you go you will not be disappointed. Last year they brought beer on the plane and on the trip to San Antonio it was basically all the beer you could drink.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Whar weed charter?

920x920.jpg

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So heads down on the 27th and returns the 29th? Does this include lodging?
Hotel is Crowne Plaza Downtown at 304 W. Colonial Drive in Orlando. Seems like a cool location. Only thing the package doesn't include is tickets and whatever you want to drink or eat, although I'm guessing since its Cyclone Liquors there will be some free booze and beer while supplies last.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Bumping this back up to the top as it looks like both the official ISU charter and CF's air charter have sold out.

Reactions: wxman1

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Better grab your seats now as it looks like there are only a few spots left.