Far too much controversy here...

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Ooooh, I'd be careful about picking winners and losers and suggesting someone's non-competitive. ND has a good club.

And listen up, K-State has a fine opponent. Navy is 9-2 and ranked #21.

In a little while, this bowl order will be a non-story anyway for both our fanbases. Sorta like winning the recruiting battle. All that will matter is who won the games.

Actually KSU is the only Big 12 team predicted to win their bowl game. If they don’t win do we get a poll talking about which Big 12 bowl team underachieved the most in 2019? I can’t wait for that poll.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Vegas had the WVU win total at 5.5 for the year and Brown went 5-7. Iowa State beat them by 24 in Morgantown and Tech beat them by 21 in Morgantown. They lost by 31 at Mizzou this year. When exactly did Neal Brown do this great coaching other than a single November weekend in Manhattan. Every metric says they were easily the 9th best team in the conference getting outscored on average 20-30 every game. This is the most insane post you have ever had.
No, no, no. They beat KSU, so they must be the equivalent of the San Francisco 49ers.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
strong-woman-quote-dead.jpg
Like Kellyanne Conway? You seem to have majored in alternative facts.

cdnlngld

Feb 24, 2012
Ames, IA
Why don't K State fans do some inner observations and address the fact that your fan base sucks? Maybe if the Iowa State game isn't pathetically attended and you at least try to keep up with the traveling groups that were picked above you, you'd be where you think you so righteously deserved.

But nope all I see is whine whine whine. Sucks to suck Surly

Is this guy still around?

• Funny
Reactions: Doc and CloneFan4

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Never judge a book by its cover or writer by her script.

Boys, that's it for today. I have to make supper.

Appreciate the chatter and flatter.

images
Now I am aroused by SHE surly.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Is this guy still around?

You should be banned for bringing this up. I suspect she-surly would be offended to be connected to this Barney Dinosaur. He-surly is comfortable and masculine but not thrilled. What is s/h-(she/he) it (s/h/it. going forward) feeling?

• Funny
Reactions: cdnlngld

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron