The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Now that we know the bowl destinations for all teams, what matchups are you most looking forward to? Least looking forward to? Upset picks? Playoff predictions?

On a related note, whats Scott Frost gonna be up to for the next month?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
If you were to take a year off from work and have a decent amount on cash on hand, what would you do with yourselves?

Reactions: CloniesForLife

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
If you were to take a year off from work and have a decent amount on cash on hand, what would you do with yourselves?

36c.jpg

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
@VegasCy after a short break: What bowl are we going to? Every website I’ve seen has said Liberty, but CW on the radio today said that if OU goes to the playoff we have a shot at getting ND in the Camping World Bowl.
Pants:
******* Liberty. Again.
GTO: I would say I want some of what CW is smoking, but I’m afraid I would OD. No ****ing way we go to Camping World bowl and even crazier if someone thinks they would match a 10-2 Notre Dame against a 7-5 team. Sorry, CW, that’s just dumb as ****. My guess is also Liberty Bowl against a G5 team. I would prefer we drop to a lower bowl in the state of Texas against a mediocre P5 team. That way at least I can attend the game.

How do you take your crow, grilled, fried, or baked?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I found a miracle whip jar full of pennies at moms house this afternoon. How many pennies are in it? Easier than counting them since you guys are all ever knowing.

Reactions: jcyclonee and GTO

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018
Who do you have the most empathy for regarding the decision to invite ISU to the CWB?

1. ND fans- went 10-2 and have to settle for the CWB against a 7-5 team
2. KSU- they are really not happy about this
3. OSU- if their quarterback is healthy, are they in this game?
4. Liberty Bowl- I’ll watch this game because I’m a degenerate, but Navy vs KSU may not break 100 yards combined passing yards

Reactions: GTO

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Who do you have the most empathy for regarding the decision to invite ISU to the CWB?

1. ND fans- went 10-2 and have to settle for the CWB against a 7-5 team
2. KSU- they are really not happy about this
3. OSU- if their quarterback is healthy, are they in this game?
4. Liberty Bowl- I’ll watch this game because I’m a degenerate, but Navy vs KSU may not break 100 yards combined passing yards
I usually only watch Navy play against Army so this may be the first time I root for them in years.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
3 CF Posters you would want to meet in real life (can't have already met them).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron