Kansas State Tears

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
willie-wildcat-kicks-baby.gif

At least this kid learned early life sucks as a purple Kansas fan. Can’t wait for surly’s post ranking big12 bowl games with the kitties second behind ou.
Oh gawd I hate that f*cking KSU chant!

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
If the shoe were on the other foot, isu fans would be outraged too. No one will admit it, but if isu were 8-5 with a head to head win over ksu and got passed over for this same bowl/matchup we'd all be butthurt a.f.
Overall record doesn't matter, conference record does. We finished in a 4-way tie with Texas, OSU and K-State. The bowls could basically select any of those teams they wanted. We had the same conference and overall record as Texas, and beat them head-to-head and they got selected for a better bowl than us. I don't see anyone b****ing about that.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Overall record doesn't matter, conference record does. We finished in a 4-way tie with Texas, OSU and K-State. The bowls could basically select any of those teams they wanted. We had the same conference and overall record as Texas, and beat them head-to-head and they got selected for a better bowl than us. I don't see anyone b****ing about that.
The point you make here is really under-discussed in all this.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

What matters is money. That's it. Once the Alamo said FU to the B12 to pick Texas, the door was open to Camping World to pick whoever they thought would bring the most fans.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Dont be mad at them for being upset, you gotta feel a little bad when you realize that they had two choices in life. One marry their cousin, two marry their sister.

Er, if they have two choices... can't they say no to both? I think you meant one choice.

• Optimistic
Reactions: BCClone

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
They stole a win from us two years ago. **** em

They also avoided playing a road game at JTS for five years. Every game has been close for a decade so having no road games for a long stretch mostly likely swung a W or two.

Between that, the obviously ref fixed game and the game CPR gave to them through stupidity they've had countless lucky breaks in regards to ISU.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Two doosh hoses, one Iowa fan and another KState fan, called into sound off. Never heard such mouth breathers in my life. Hawkeye fan was upset Iowa State got selected to our bowl game and hopes we get beat by 50, the KState fan threw a hissy fit and talked up their history.

Outside one man's reign, that is the worst power 5 team in the history of college football. The've been beating us since I was born in 94 and they still trail the all time series against us,

Not much of a history.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Do K-State fans have the right to be upset?

Of course.

Do I care?

Nope! **** 'em!

I disagree with this sentiment. KSU fans have no right to be upset. The entire REASON this happened in the first place is KSU fans aren't as good as ISU fans. If they were, they'd be in Orlando. They aren't, so they got what they deserve. Suck eggs KSU fans.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Outside one man's reign, that is the worst power 5 team in the history of college football. The've been beating us since I was born in 94 and they still trail the all time series against us,

Not much of a history.

Snyder obviously did amazing things at KSU and had as tough a road as anyone could imagine to accomplish what he did but it's not like they have blueblood history. They won 2 big 12 titles, in '03 and tied in '12 and won a Fiesta Bowl in '97. Sine '02, they have 3 bowl wins, Texas Bowl, Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl and the Cactus Bowl. As good as Snyder was, the last 90's/early 00's were his glory days.

Turning around K State is one of/if not they greatest accomplishments of any HC, all time but they have been an above average program the last 20 years. Certainly better than ISU but to hear them talk, they think they are in the convo with OU.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
They also avoided playing a road game at JTS for five years. Every game has been close for a decade so having no road games for a long stretch mostly likely swung a W or two.

Between that, the obviously ref fixed game and the game CPR gave to them through stupidity they've had countless lucky breaks in regards to ISU.
Jog my memory as to why that 5 year dealy thing happened?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron