Kansas State Tears

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
source.gif

They actually make a profession anti-butthurt gun?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Two doosh hoses, one Iowa fan and another KState fan, called into sound off. Never heard such mouth breathers in my life. Hawkeye fan was upset Iowa State got selected to our bowl game and hopes we get beat by 50, the KState fan threw a hissy fit and talked up their history.

hok fan has this weird obsession/fantasy about playing Notre Dame.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I have been to two basketball games and two football games down there. Once I left not hating them. And three times we won.

Should we jump on UT for getting the Alamo after we beat them?

Last edited:

ISUMojoMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 2, 2010
The ISU reputation of drinking cities out of beer trumps the won/loss record. All those business owners in Orlando want the Cylone effect. Last year on the way home from the Alamo bowl we saw Notre Dame play Clemson. We wore our cyclone gear and our tickets were on the Notre Dame side. Their fans were intense, stood for most of the game even though they were losing bad. They mostly had good things to say. They know their football any many of them said we got screwed a bit by the refs in the Alamo bowl, said we should have won. Should be a fun matchup.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Two doosh hoses, one Iowa fan and another KState fan, called into sound off. Never heard such mouth breathers in my life. Hawkeye fan was upset Iowa State got selected to our bowl game and hopes we get beat by 50, the KState fan threw a hissy fit and talked up their history.

Iowa is going to San Diego and they called into b*tch about us. WOW that is petty.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
How did they get screwed? They finished 5-4 in the Big 12, just like us. They also would have lost to Iowa in the non conference but instead got to play a crappy Miss State team.
Yeah I can get behind them being frustrated they got picked last but they weren’t any better than us this year. We finished with the same conference record. You could have made arguments either way IMO.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
willie-wildcat-kicks-baby.gif

At least this kid learned early life sucks as a purple Kansas fan. Can’t wait for surly’s post ranking big12 bowl games with the kitties second behind ou.

Help Support Us

Become a patron