Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
they have ONE weight class with an Iowan right now and honestly I don’t think fans give a crap. It’s great to cheer for homegrown kids but only if they can play to the level of fan expectations.
Um, I wasn't talking about wrestling. Also, I will admit that not all Iola fans are happy with the "homegrown" kids, but the perspective that my brother's mother-in-law holds is shared by many Hok fans that I have met / know / talked with.

Right now, Iowa looks to be MUCH better than I originally thought during the preseason. We'll see how the season plays out, but I would be concerned with the future of EIU basketball after Weiskamp and Garza leave (unless Fran is able to recruit another 4 star Hok legacy/fan or two).

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Youre stupider than even I think you are, which is almost impossible, if you don’t understand that two guys that shoot over 75% missing free throws is different than an inefficient offense needing two makes to get to one possession.

Its amazing, but you did it. You are stupider than I think you are.
Inefficient offense? 3rd most efficient offense in the country according to Kenpom.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Not really at all. Pretty much a snarky miserable prick is what he seems like.
It’s the one of the only things most can agree with on this board. He’s no better than yeah buddy and mashed.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
The biggest question I have about the Iowa game is how long does it take for one of the Iowa players to pick a fight and is it Pemsl, Jor-Bo, or Fran Jr?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
The biggest question I have about the Iowa game is how long does it take for one of the Iowa players to pick a fight and is it Pemsl, Jor-Bo, or Fran Jr?

It'll be Pemsl or Fran Jr. JBo can actually shoot a BB and they need him on offense. I personally would have no problem sending an end of the bench guy to even the score with Pemsl or Lil Mac if they play dirty.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet and GTO

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
ISU is probably the worst defensive team Iowa will have played. They gave up 89 on a neutral court to Alabama. That's more than Furman, Penn, SFA gave up.
Second time telling you this. PACE OF PLAY! The average time of getting a shot up for both teams for Alabama was 12 seconds into the shot clock. Law of averages. The more you shoot it the more points you score.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Second time telling you this. PACE OF PLAY! The average time of getting a shot up for both teams for Alabama was 12 seconds into the shot clock. Law of averages. The more you shoot it the more points you score.
Don't waste your breath on this...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron