Kansas State Tears

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I saw a Kstate fan rip a tshirt cheerleaders were throwing into the stands right out of a cyclone kids hand and throw it up further into the stands. I'm surprised somebody didn't punch the guy.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Oh I get being pissed about it, but the Alamo Bowl chose Texas over KSU and the Texas Bowl chose OSU over KSU. I don't get see why all of the anger is coming out against us. Either of those bowls could've chosen KSU as well.

Maybe, and I’m just throwing this out there, but maybe their fans just suck and don’t travel and that’s all these execs in these selections care about?

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
You know I really didnt have anything against K State fans but after seeing this melt down, add em to the list of foes I cant stand

If the shoe were on the other foot, isu fans would be outraged too. No one will admit it, but if isu were 8-5 with a head to head win over ksu and got passed over for this same bowl/matchup we'd all be butthurt a.f.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If the shoe were on the other foot, isu fans would be outraged too. No one will admit it, but if isu were 8-5 with a head to head win over ksu and got passed over for this same bowl/matchup we'd all be butthurt a.f.
But it wouldn’t because we are more awesome and travel better and kick more ass.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Thanks Debby Downer. May I get back to basking in my moment of kstate sour grapes?

• Funny
Reactions: oldman

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

and Kansas State fans would be making fun of us.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

you can’t prove that. Keep the politics out of the football threads. I want sports to be the last bastion against “both sides”.

• Useful
Reactions: CCCClone