***Official ISU Bowl Predictions***

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
This is an amazing opportunity for the team on a national stage , hope the offense does not sleep through the first half of the game. Please come to play guys. #proveit

Reactions: aauummm

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Notre Dame fans on Twitter are underwhelmed by us and feel we are so below them. Hope the ND team members feels the same before we kick their ass.

Can you blame them? It's Notre Dame. Playing a 7-5 team with ISU's history? I doubt they pay much attention to Iowa State other than some of their fans want our coach.

All that being said, I bet any sane Notre Dame fan will be impressed with ISU and the ISU fanbase after this game is played.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Can you blame them? It's Notre Dame. Playing a 7-5 team with ISU's history? I doubt they pay much attention to Iowa State other than some of their fans want our coach.

No doubt ND wanted to play the Texas
name, especially in a relatively down year.
But knowledgeable Irish fans know all about how much of a stud Brock Purdy is. They also know they are on upset alert if Purdy goes off.

• Agree
Reactions: ISUTex and aauummm

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
This is amazing, I can't believe we were able to pull it off, this is great. I booked hotels in Orlando, Memphis, Phoenix and Houston the other day. We are at the Courtyard in East Orlando near UCF. We got in at $49/night since we get the friends/family discount.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
This is amazing, I can't believe we were able to pull it off, this is great. I booked hotels in Orlando, Memphis, Phoenix and Houston the other day. We are at the Courtyard in East Orlando near UCF. We got in at $49/night since we get the friends/family discount.
49 per night no matter the discount would give me the jitters.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum and aauummm

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I'm your friend, right?

• Funny
Reactions: twojman