***Official ISU Bowl Predictions***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
It's both in my opinion. We tend to bash our own team, but all 4 3rd place teams had their warts and their strengths.

I love that our fanbase is getting credit for this, but the team and coaches deserve credit too.
Yeah, some of this is on the team as well, because if weren't competitive in all of our losses I wouldn't be shocked if we we're heading to Memphis

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Notre Dame fans on Twitter are underwhelmed by us and feel we are so below them. Hope the ND team members feels the same before we kick their ass.

As a Notre Dame fan, it's pretty disappointing to see this reaction from them. Oh well. Both Iowa State and Notre Dame sides of the families have been talking about making this trip and now its finally happening. Nothing like bringing the whole family together for football

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
For those wanting to do the trip on the relative cheap, Allegiant Air has a late afternoon flight departing Des Moines on Friday, 27 Dec, arrives Orlando at 8:30 PM, then a return flight Monday, 30 Dec, departing at 2:20 PM, arrives back in Des Moines at 4:30 PM. Price is $480, which is pretty good for a non-stop, although not much of a buffer if you have weather issues.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Notre Dame fans on Twitter are underwhelmed by us and feel we are so below them. Hope the ND team members feels the same before we kick their ass.
Yeah, we are about to get slapped in the face with a bunch of entitlement and superiority complex attitudes. I hope their team and coaches feel the same.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
If we were 10-2, I’m guessing we’d be underwhelmed facing a 7-5 team.

I’m hoping the pull of facing ND offsets the cost and distance.