**2019 College Football**

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Is Taylor hurt? I flipped over to boxing. Why are they giving it to that guy on crucial downs?
giphy.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, it definitely is. And I almost lost it at some Wisconsin fans who were saying that the jury found him innocent. It did not such thing. It just decided that in it’s opinion there was not enough evidence to say beyond a reasonable doubt that he committed sexual assault. He should not have been let back on the team

I work with Badger fans and most are fine but a couple will be real condescending vs. my ISU fandom and have some superiority stuff like UW holds some sort of prestige while that type of situation is going on.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Pretty sure I pissed him off at a signing day event at the old 3Bag bar in WDM. We just came off back to back seasons of missing out on winning the Big 12 North due to Brett Culbertson missed FG so I asked why we didnt sign a kicker in the class and he shook his head and turned his back to me while Chris Ash (another ISU assistant that got some nice jobs later too) answered the question talking up how accurate Shaggy was during the season and trying to dodge how he was not clutch when the game was on the line.

I'd feel fortunate that the guy only turned and didn't answer after being asked something like that.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Well, crap. Still, it was a good season and we should be in the rose bowl. And we definitely kept this game respectable

Good year for Wisconsin to get it together after last season...people were worried.

It's just OSU and then everyone else but at least Wisconsin is legit top of the conference.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Championship Sat basically played out like we all assumed. Pretty crazy.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Let’s just see Clemson go 1 and then instead of debating on paper who is better between LSU and OSU we can see that in the 2/3 game.

Help Support Us

Become a patron