***Official ISU Bowl Predictions***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
K-State might sneak into rankings with 8 wins and the only team to defeat OU. It would give them the excuse they need then.
The committee does often try to 'sell' their narrative that way, so i could see that.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I have never seen so much pessimism from a fan base. ISU is going to go to a bowl game and it isn't because they went 6-6 against a gravy schedule and got blown out in the 6 losses. I will be excited to watch them play no matter where they go or who they play. Not sure if I will be able to go because of family Christmas, but will if I can make it work.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Memphis losing to Cincinnati (currently trailing) sets up the possibility of Memphis playing in the Liberty Bowl again. Hope Memphis comes back in that one.

That would be the worst to play Memphis again on their home field. Never met a worst fan base. They were absolute richards. Heard F State for no reason while tailgating way too many times.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cycsk

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Does the Liberty Bowl have to take us? Could they take a G5 team verse an SEC team for instance? Maybe they’re not interested in us either...
Only if they have another Big Xii team available to pick. Liberty is fine with me. Just against a different team than Memphis.

• Agree
Reactions: Lexclone

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Any guesses what OU barely beating BU today does to the Big 12 bowls. Was OU winning enough to get in one of the big games?

BTW, if I was the OU DB coach I would be cleaning up my resume. Those guys were absolutely lost at times today. Baylor had several prayers answered today, but they are like the Hawks, whatever needs to happen for them usually will.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Any guesses what OU barely beating BU today does to the Big 12 bowls. Was OU winning enough to get in one of the big games?

BTW, if I was the OU DB coach I would be cleaning up my resume. Those guys were absolutely lost at times today. Baylor had several prayers answered today, but they are like the Hawks, whatever needs to happen for them usually will.

OU is in the playoffs and BU is going to the Sugar. Everyone moves up a spot.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Oklahoma is being helped much by LSU pounding Georgia. OU looked like a playoff team. UG doesn't.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Oklahoma is being helped much by LSU pounding Georgia. OU looked like a playoff team. UG doesn't.
Yeah, there's no question who the playoff teams are now. The only drama will be in the seeding, and assuming OSU wins, that's not really going to be very dramatic, either.