Free tickets tomorrow

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Thought this was going to be a PSA for the next Iowa game but was skeptical because I didn't see anything about pizza or bobbleheads.

• Winner
Reactions: cycl144

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
Nice move! Surprised these aren't already gone. Passion seems like an all time low this year.

While it does seem low, it’s a non con game against a team which doesn’t have much of a tradition and it’s also on a Sunday night. I remember leaving 8-10 tickets on the trashcan outside Hilton for Arkansas 5-6 years ago. I couldn’t give tickets away to that game. Non con games simply don’t sell that great.

• Winner
Reactions: cycl144

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
Arkansas wasn’t ranked I haven’t seen an Iowa state bb with as little interest as I have in this one...we can make all the excuses in the world but sad we can’t give away free tickets to this game

• Winner
Reactions: LindenCy

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Nice move! Surprised these aren't already gone. Passion seems like an all time low this year.
I think it's more football winding down...lots of energy invested into them instead of the basketball team. I think you'll see the fans start to pick it up for them especially at the start of Big12 play.

• Agree
Reactions: cygrads

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
Arkansas wasn’t ranked I haven’t seen an Iowa state bb with as little interest as I have in this one...we can make all the excuses in the world but sad we can’t give away free tickets to this game

Arkansas was top 20 when we played them lol. They were a pretty hyped up team. If you didn’t know you should have just looked it up.

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Man if I wasn't going to be tired from wrestling all weekend on not much sleep I would take these. How do I receive?

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Free tickets on CycloneFanatic... $6 tickets on StubHub...

Against a top 20 team...

Is this normal? I don’t ever remember seeing tickets being so cheap for a game against a ranked team.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA

Ummm did you attend any games at the end of Wayne Morgan's last year or the end of the McDermott years? The last handful or so of Big 12 games under Morgan you could pretty much pick your seat as empty as Hilton was and the GMac years has some lean game attendance wise too. Bet we still have around 12K in actual attendance for this game. It's been pretty decent nonconference attendance so far I think.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
Ummm did you attend any games at the end of Wayne Morgan's last year or the end of the McDermott years? The last handful or so of Big 12 games under Morgan you could pretty much pick your seat as empty as Hilton was and the GMac years has some lean game attendance wise too. Bet we still have around 12K in actual attendance for this game. It's been pretty decent nonconference attendance so far I think.

Anyone doubting fan interest should come to the game tomorrow. It will be a nice crowd.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked