Big XII Championship Game

Who are you rooting for in the Big XII Championship Game?

• Oklahoma

Votes: 156 92.9%
  • Baylor

Votes: 12 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Oklahoma keeps trying to be cute. Brooks is running all over them - FEED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick messing around running deep passing routes.

God damn why do teams make things harder than they need to be.

They're good for 4 yards or more with Hurts up the middle of handing it off. Oddly it's OU that used old-school football to win in Waco and could do it today too.

I think it's just human instincts to add more to a situation than is needed.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Oklahoma looks like they're half assing it and expecting Baylor to just quit.

I'd be so frustrated to be a sooner fan. They've always got so much talent but they're never disciplined

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Oklahoma looks like they're half assing it and expecting Baylor to just quit.

I'd be so frustrated to be a sooner fan. They've always got so much talent but they're never disciplined

They tend to seem very satisfied with making a play or two on defense and then just leveling off.
That was a thing with Stoops too.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
OU had a shot to knock them out early and didn't do it. Baylor defense is settling in now. Going to be a dogfight I suspect.

• Winner
Reactions: clonedude

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Teams will be under or just around 200 total yards combined including Baylor having less than 70 before halftime...talking heads will keep up with the 'no defense' mantra of a 10-10 football game.

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
Gah - a tie would be hilarious. How bad are we that we lost to these clowns? Neither belongs on field for CFP. A pox on both of them. Rapelor is repugnant and OU has hosed ISU for years. Who really cares?

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Gah - a tie would be hilarious. How bad are we that we lost to these clowns? Neither belongs on field for CFP. A pox on both of them. Rapelor is repugnant and OU has hosed ISU for years. Who really cares?
IDK when you compare Baylor's resume of having a D-bag coach, allowing rape on campus, cheating their asses off, and starting fights constantly because they're ******** to OU's they beat Iowa State a lot I feel like one kinda outweighs the other

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman