Oklahoma/Utah- Who makes the Playoff?

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
A Georgia or Wisconsin win creates controversy, but neither is particularly likely to happen. Things are pretty clear cut at this point: 1. tOSU 2. LSU 3. Clemson 4. Big XII winner

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
The networks have got to be sweating it out that Baylor could make it in.

Idk. I tune in more when there’s a team that’s not supposed to be there. Same reason I watched Oregon/Utah tonight.

The metrics most surely prove me wrong but I’m not gonna try to look that up.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Idk. I tune in more when there’s a team that’s not supposed to be there. Same reason I watched Oregon/Utah tonight.

The metrics most surely prove me wrong but I’m not gonna try to look that up.

Never thought of it that way. Lots of Baylor fans probably if they have to play Ohio State or LSU first.

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
A Georgia or Wisconsin win creates controversy, but neither is particularly likely to happen. Things are pretty clear cut at this point: 1. tOSU 2. LSU 3. Clemson 4. Big XII winner

Given how hard OSU has thumped teams this year, Wisconsin included I agree with you there. That said, I don't feel the same way about Georgia. They have some great wins and LSU has flirted with danger a number of times already.

• Agree
Reactions: chadly82

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

I don’t think a Wisconsin win changes anything - Wisconsin is out no matter what and OSU is in no matter what.

Georgia beating LSU creates controversy. Unfortunately I’m afraid they would both get in and the Big 12 would get snubbed in that scenario. I don’t see LSU losing though.

OSU
LSU
Clemson
Oklahoma/Baylor

ThePollinator

Nov 29, 2009
Ames
If any upset happens tomorrow Georgia beating LSU would surprise me the least feels almost 50/50... then OU and Baylor both pickeled as they should be.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
What might have been is really tearing at me when you consider two teams will match up later this morning for a probable playoff spot the beat us w/ a last second FG and a failed 2 point conversion.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
freshman DE for Oregon is a stud - 5 sacks in this game?

Yeah he dominated. Really impressive... smd a true freshman. He'll make a nice nfl player. The Oregon RB was also really good. Looked like Hall with 20 lbs more and possibly even faster.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
Amazing to think that if the ball bounces the right way today, Georgia loses and Baylor wins, the Bears are in the playoff. o_O Think back to the beginning of the year to put it in context. Crazy.

That could be ISU!!