Lazard on Jim Rome today

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
OptimisticPlumpFishingcat-max-1mb.gif

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Jim Rome kept calling Jim Everett, Chris, in reference to female tennis player Chris Evert. Everett warned him once to quit calling him that, Rome then called him Chris again, thus leading to the infamous moment.
his snarky look after he calls him Chris, thinking there is no way he'll do anything to him on television. Is an all time d-bag look lol.

EsteemedFocusedBarnacle-max-1mb.gif

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
This thread took a turn for the old. I remember when they called her Chrissy and I had Jim Everett's rookie football card.

Reactions: superiorcyclone

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Despite the hate in here Jim has been good to ISU. Fred was a guest, Niang, Campbell, I think this will be Allen's second JR interview.

That incident wasn't great but that was early in his career. He wouldn't be still doing this if he wasn't good at what he does.

I think you’re projecting. Not much hate here.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Despite the hate in here Jim has been good to ISU. Fred was a guest, Niang, Campbell, I think this will be Allen's second JR interview.

That incident wasn't great but that was early in his career. He wouldn't be still doing this if he wasn't good at what he does.
I don't hate Jim Rome, but that 1:30 minute clip is some of the funniest sports talk content on the internet haha so I make sure to included it or a gif whenever necessary