Cyclones Gear/Collectibles Swap

180class

Dec 30, 2015
I have this pencil drawing of The Mayor that really doesn't appeal to me anymore. Would anyone be interested in a trade? If so, whatcha got? hoiberg.png

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I have this pencil drawing of The Mayor that really doesn't appeal to me anymore. Would anyone be interested in a trade? If so, whatcha got? View attachment 69044
giphy.gif

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I have this pencil drawing of The Mayor that really doesn't appeal to me anymore. Would anyone be interested in a trade? If so, whatcha got? View attachment 69044

I have other prints from that artist....not that one. BUT, i'm commenting as I JUST was having these thoughts in my head...as a collector, I have items signed by former coaches and some have shifted to my storage...but I have a framed poster of Fred signed for th 100 wins on my wall....and I just had the thought that if I get any new prints, that one is rotating out. I appreciate history of our programs, but same reason my Rhoads poster running onto the field is now archived, lol

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I have other prints from that artist....not that one. BUT, i'm commenting as I JUST was having these thoughts in my head...as a collector, I have items signed by former coaches and some have shifted to my storage...but I have a framed poster of Fred signed for th 100 wins on my wall....and I just had the thought that if I get any new prints, that one is rotating out. I appreciate history of our programs, but same reason my Rhoads poster running onto the field is now archived, lol
Wouldn't be suprised if Zac Sandvig's dad drew it, Keith.

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014

Dude must have bought everything leftover from the athletic department sale. I replied to a couple of his items, to let him know they are womens not mens. He has hundreds of items for sale and likes to sell as game worn, lol.

Reactions: MSPClone210

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Would someone be willing to give me an idea abut how much an item that I have is worth? I have an Iowa State light-up scoreboard/clock.

It measures roughly 19 inches by 14 inches. I forgot to measure the thickness, but probably about 3 inches or so. It is in really good condition, I only take it out every so often to make sure it still works (I move around a lot), and has the original box, though the box is in pretty rough shape. Not sure I want to sell it, but I'd like to have an idea of how much I might get for it if I did. Thank you.

Attachments

• ISUscoreboard2.jpg
    ISUscoreboard2.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 54

Ozclone

Dec 12, 2009
Would someone be willing to give me an idea abut how much an item that I have is worth? I have an Iowa State light-up scoreboard/clock.

It measures roughly 19 inches by 14 inches. I forgot to measure the thickness, but probably about 3 inches or so. It is in really good condition, I only take it out every so often to make sure it still works (I move around a lot), and has the original box, though the box is in pretty rough shape. Not sure I want to sell it, but I'd like to have an idea of how much I might get for it if I did. Thank you.

http://www.teamontop.com/product/Iowa State Cyclones Scoreboard Clock_20070151

Looks like about $90.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX

Cool item but it bugs the crap out of me that the home score is the hours and the visitor score is the minutes which means the home team will be losing most of the time...

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
Got baby #2 on the way and cleaning out the spare bedroom/man cave. Also extra cash would be nice.

$400 Shaggy's Game Worn 07 Throwback Helmet
2011ish Game Used Helmet $300
Game Worn Autographed Monte Shoes and Display Case $175
Game worn Red Jersey and Pants 2011ish $120

If you want it all to beef up your collection a package deal can be made.