Peloton Ad

packattack425

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 25, 2010
Des Moines
If you wife is a little over weight, doesn't work out, never talks about wanting to workout and you blindside her with a workout bike....maybe offensive.

If you wife is a fitness person and you know that this is something she wants.....not offensive.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Yeah, like why is that 60 seconds only twice a month?
$2000+ to ride a bike.

I put my old Trek 400 up on a trainer block in the winter. I know it's not all of the technology but the premise is the same.

Then, when it's nice out, I'll ride outside.

Sometimes, I'll even run outside for no cost.

You can get a smart trainer for under 1k as well. Trust me, it works you out as hard as you want it to and has no meatheads yelling at you.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclonetrent

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
The ad is super cheesy. I think the backlash is nothing more than fodder for the "I must be offended by something today" crowd.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
The ad is super cheesy. I think the backlash is nothing more than fodder for the "I must be offended by something today" crowd.

I'm pretty sure that ad was out for a while before everyone got all offended. The one that is even more amazing is the one for Chevy where the husband goes out and drops a $100,000+ on two new vehicles for Christmas. I guess it's fine if you've got the money.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron