USC Insider on FB coach search

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Gonna assume Santa under delivered on that one.
Yeah, he got creative with a book on world peace and a "One World" ball - a soccer ball that doesn't need to be inflated and is practically indestructible. Whenever Santa or one of his elves bought one, one would be donated to kids in some third world country so they had practically indestructible soccer balls to play with. It is damned hard though. I can't imagine playing barefoot with that thing like a lot of those kids do.

That was about the best he could do. Our soccer loving peace-nik was happy.

https://www.oneworldplayproject.com/

Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
That's been a sub-topic on many of the sports talking heads...even to the point of saying USC is holding on for another year in order to get Urban Meyer under their wings. Given that you have FSU, Missouri, Arkansas, etc, you figure that the competition will be keen. I think that you will see Missouri go aggressively after a coach in the mind set of Campbell...mid-major...40'ish...successful.
Herman will probably be fired next year so they would have to compete against UT for a coach if they wait a year....

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Yeah, he got creative with a book on world peace and a "One World" ball - a soccer ball that doesn't need to be inflated and is practically indestructible. Whenever Santa or one of his elves bought one, one would be donated to kids in some third world country so they had practically indestructible soccer balls to play with. It is damned hard though. I can't imagine playing barefoot with that thing like a lot of those kids do.

That was about the best he could do. Our soccer loving peace-nik was happy.

https://www.oneworldplayproject.com/

That's really cool, I might have to look into that.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
tumblr_nkwyy0WNVt1qk08n1o1_500.gif