Iowa Football Recruiting

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
That'd be a fun game to watch. ASU is exciting with a QB who could be the best in the Pac-12 by the time he's done.

I didn't think Herm would do good there, but he has proved me wrong so far. Would be a good entertaining game for sure.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I didn't think Herm would do good there, but he has proved me wrong so far. Would be a good entertaining game for sure.

Just think if you guys had Eno. I know when Martin got his waiver they said on KXNO him getting that added two wins to this season. I would assume would be playing this weekend if they had Eno

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Just think if you guys had Eno. I know when Martin got his waiver they said on KXNO him getting that added two wins to this season. I would assume would be playing this weekend if they had Eno
Yeah, whatever happened to Olive Martin?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Sucks for Iowa at a glaring position of need

Never thought he was coming to Iowa after the Hawks got Yelverton and Lachey and with LaPorta being a sophomore next year and Miamen being a freshman. Would have liked to have added him, but TE will be strong going forward unless we have two underclassmen declare again. TE U!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Never thought he was coming to Iowa after the Hawks got Yelverton and Lachey and with LaPorta being a sophomore next year and Miamen being a freshman. Would have liked to have added him, but TE will be strong going forward unless we have two underclassmen declare again. TE U!

Theo? Nah, he was always going to pick PSU. Love our TEs moving forward, loads of talent and depth. LaPorta's the least acclaimed of the bunch and he's already looking like the next Hock.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Theo? Nah, he was always going to pick PSU. Love our TEs moving forward, loads of talent and depth. LaPorta's the least acclaimed of the bunch and he's already looking like the next Hock.

Kittle was the man again yesterday. What a catch and run to win the game for SF. He is a beast and perfect spokesman for TE U.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Been a few years since an Iowa player came home with some national award hardware. Duncan deserves the Groza award this year.

He does, but Nebraska fans launched a pretty aggressive campaign to vote for one of the other guys after Duncan hurt their feelings.