2021 Football Targets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyFanInChiLand

Jul 14, 2009
New Orleans
Any idea regarding Sullivan and us? I read that Jake doesnt have any contact with ISU somewhere, but may have just been sour grapes from a fan. Anyone know if there is a story to it?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I'm sure he would go to Iowa or Minnesota over ISU, but it would be nice to land him. I think Alt's older son was gonna go to Iowa as a QB but ended up playing hockey at another school. I might be wrong though.
Considering his dad came out of high school as a tight end at pretty much the same size, yeah, it would be nice to land him.

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
I'm sure he would go to Iowa or Minnesota over ISU, but it would be nice to land him. I think Alt's older son was gonna go to Iowa as a QB but ended up playing hockey at another school. I might be wrong though.

He played hockey at Minnesota. He’s currently in the Colorado Avalanche system

Reactions: demoncore1031

JDDDCy

Dec 20, 2017
If you look closer at the Crystal Ball predictions the majority of them are made by that team's website. Halstead does not throw a prediction out there like the 3 Hawkeye experts. Remember those guys had Xavier Foster going to Iowa until the very end and there was not any real info to suggest that. This is also the deepest class of Iowa kids ever. The #16 kid alsready has a couple Power 5 offers. We could sign 5-6 kids in the bottom 1/2 of that list and still have one of our better groups of in-state recruits. If the Twedt kid keeps dropping he might end up one of the lower ranked kids on this list.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FatNTired

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
So, Iowa can get one of our legacies, and we can get one of theirs?
Alt picked up an Iowa offer on Tuesday. They have two really good TE commits for 2020 so that may help us. Plus, Alt being a 2021 prospect helps because we will graduate Allen and Soehner and Kolar might enter the 2021 draft, leaving the cupboard pretty empty at TE.