ISU MBB GIF/Video Help!

CY22

Sep 14, 2008
IA
Cyclone MBB video/gif historians unite!

I was having a discussion with someone following a high school game last night, and I was trying to tell them when DeAndre Kane did the inbound pass off of Woodbury to score a few years back. I wanted to show them the video of it but I can't find it.

So, knowing how much everyone loves seeing that play on a loop, I figured I'd ask for all of your help. Thanks!

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
NrpaMY.gif

CY22

Sep 14, 2008
IA
Does anyone have a link to the video? I thought I recalled being able to see it from behind the basket as Kane hit him and Woodbury was left looking like an idiot.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
This will never get old. Sometime I want to find the gif of Matt Thomas stealing a crosscourt pass against Kansas and dunking. It was near the end of a game at Hilton where we spanked them pretty good. If someone could post that I'd appreciate it.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This will never get old. Sometime I want to find the gif of Matt Thomas stealing a crosscourt pass against Kansas and dunking. It was near the end of a game at Hilton where we spanked them pretty good. If someone could post that I'd appreciate it.

I was the one who made it. On mobile now but will find it when I get home.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
On mobile and found it. For @SCyclone

y1ggl.gif
The best part of that gif was including the shot of Self at the end. I'm pretty sure he chewed his fingernails clear down to the first knuckle in the last few minutes of that game. He was about to explode. Nice work as always, Rulzzz.

It reminds me of a video of Roy Williams in Hilton one year - I think it was 2000. Dave Armstrong says that Roy Williams' plan was to run ISU's short benched team out of the gym but ISU was running the Jayhawks out of the gym. They then show Williams squatting on the sideline and he is visibly shaking.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
The best part of that gif was including the shot of Self at the end. I'm pretty sure he chewed his fingernails clear down to the first knuckle in the last few minutes of that game. He was about to explode. Nice work as always, Rulzzz.

It reminds me of a video of Roy Williams in Hilton one year - I think it was 2000. Dave Armstrong says that Roy Williams' plan was to run ISU's short benched team out of the gym but ISU was running the Jayhawks out of the gym. They then show Williams squatting on the sideline and he is visibly shaking.
I think he may have been eating a booger.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron