I predict Pollard will seize the moment and Extend Campbell...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I predict Jamie Pollard will seize the moment and inject some good news into the fan base following a tough loss to K-State and sign Campbell to an extension. This will help build some additional excitement around our 3rd bowl trip in 3 years. It will be another positive for bowl reps making decisions one week from today.

It will happen this week - perhaps as early as Tuesday.

Tip o' the cap, sir. Well done!

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I predict Jamie Pollard will seize the moment and inject some good news into the fan base following a tough loss to K-State and sign Campbell to an extension. This will help build some additional excitement around our 3rd bowl trip in 3 years. It will be another positive for bowl reps making decisions one week from today.

You smell that?

It smells like VICTORY

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA

Roguesterdamus! Go give this man some "Winners!"

• Agree
Reactions: throwittoblythe

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I feel like ISU is in a unique position with Campbell. JP needs to do what he can to keep him and his staff in Ames for as long as he can. The problem is that every high, and not so high profile job that opens up, Campbell is going to be listed as a potential hire. I just hope that JP keeps the contract buyout high so that ISU will have some cash to hire the next guy, should it come to that.

I suspect that when the right fit comes along, he will take it. ND, tOSU, MI, MSU, and maybe a few other midwestern heavies will probably draw him away eventually. Glad he is here now, and hopefully for a few more years.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
I feel like ISU is in a unique position with Campbell. JP needs to do what he can to keep him and his staff in Ames for as long as he can. The problem is that every high, and not so high profile job that opens up, Campbell is going to be listed as a potential hire. I just hope that JP keeps the contract buyout high so that ISU will have some cash to hire the next guy, should it come to that.

I suspect that when the right fit comes along, he will take it. ND, tOSU, MI, MSU, and maybe a few other midwestern heavies will probably draw him away eventually. Glad he is here now, and hopefully for a few more years.

I bet you're right. Enjoy the time we've got with Campbell. Hope he stays at least a few more years.

He is doing a great job and setting ISU records. We need to keep him as long as we can. I tend to think some of the people complaining about him must not be long-time ISU fans. The late 80s and 90s were not fun. We weren't very good. Put it in perspective a little and enjoy the ride.

• Agree
Reactions: Dormeezy

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I bet you're right. Enjoy the time we've got with Campbell. Hope he stays at least a few more years.

He is doing a great job and setting ISU records. We need to keep him as long as we can. I tend to think some of the people complaining about him must not be long-time ISU fans. The late 80s and 90s were not fun. We weren't very good. Put it in perspective a little and enjoy the ride.

Yeah, I graduated in 81, and those teams were actually fairly decent. Since then, except for a few decent years under Mac, with a very watered down schedule, there has not been much to cheer about. Sure a big win now and then, but only 3-4 win seasons are not fun.

The thing I like about CMC is that he is always looking for players that are good citizens/people. Guys that know winning is hard, and earned through working for it. Guys to fit into his player driven team.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Code Red! DefCon 1!

It's Monday after the end of the regular season and the contract extension has yet to be announced!

Where is the flight tracker thread?

We need to track CMC and all of his assistants going on "recruiting" trips.

Gentlemen we need to man our battle stations!

(Am I doing this right?)

Secure from General Quarters.
Set DEFCON 5

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest

giphy.gif

Cyvilian

Apr 15, 2006
What's the exchange rate of shrutebucks to cyfanatic cash?

Well, one thousand = an extra 5 minutes for lunch. Cash value is 1/100 of a cent. So basically a penny for Rogue52. What's the cash value of cyfanatic cash?

This is more math than I counted on...

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez

Ban hammer for obvious troll understatement!