Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Haha. Go read the KU boards. They are debating if Moss should play or some other guard. They want to play Moss for his offense but the other guard for Defense. Wierd. He's one dimensional. KU fans think so and so does the NBA, but you stick with your theory, whatever that is. You've seen him play a few times so probably have a good feel for his game. Dumbass

Do you post like a moron on the KU boards too? Get a life dude.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
If you click on his profile it doesn't show his last log in or give you the option to PM him so I assumed he was gone

So, it's reasonable to assume he never melted down like this in the last 11 years?

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I'm not melting down. I'm enjoying my time here. You can't find 275 pages about Iowa bball on HR....Iowa fans don't obsess about Iowa as much as you guys do here. But it's just one game a year and not important to you. Keep up the good work.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Do you post like a moron on the KU boards too? Get a life dude.
Lol...from the guy offering $100 to knock out Connor.....I'm sure you can find him in IC on a weekend. You'll look kind of funny walking around the ped mall hiding behind your key board though.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Threw down a few bucks on Iowa to win...figure its a win win for me.

• Agree
Reactions: irish

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Really like Iowa +4 tonight. Syracuse hasn't beat a top 150 team this year and is 0-3 with 3 double digit losses against teams with a pulse.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Might be a smart bet. Syracuse is pretty bad

Yeah surprised they were favored though its at Syracuse. If Iowa shoots halfway decent from 3 they'll be in it.

Side note: watching Iowa vs. SDSU, Mad Fran looks calm compared to his older kid...jeez every time anything happens on the court, Connor looks like he's going to assault someone. Definition of deuschface.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I'm not melting down. I'm enjoying my time here. You can't find 275 pages about Iowa bball on HR....Iowa fans don't obsess about Iowa as much as you guys do here. But it's just one game a year and not important to you. Keep up the good work.

Why do you limit who can see your posting history? I'd like to make sure you haven't posted false information before.
Can you unlock that for me? Kthnxby

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Really like Iowa +4 tonight. Syracuse hasn't beat a top 150 team this year and is 0-3 with 3 double digit losses against teams with a pulse.
ML is +150. That's where I went. I can see them winning, and if they do, I want my cut.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
One thing to keep in mind is that Syarcuse should be pretty comfortable going against Iowa's zone.

• Winner
Reactions: moores2

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Yeah surprised they were favored though its at Syracuse. If Iowa shoots halfway decent from 3 they'll be in it.

Side note: watching Iowa vs. SDSU, Mad Fran looks calm compared to his older kid...jeez every time anything happens on the court, Connor looks like he's going to assault someone. Definition of deuschface.
He has a Germanic face?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

Ahhhh, yes. The richness of an Iowa fan coming onto an Iowa State message board to claim that Iowa State fans obsess about Iowa never gets old to me.

Maybe there isn't 275 pages on HR because we don't feel the need to go over to a website dedicated to the University of Iowa and argue.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Ahhhh, yes. The richness of an Iowa fan coming onto an Iowa State message board to claim that Iowa State fans obsess about Iowa never gets old to me.
You don't think 5,000 posts about Iowa is obsessive? There's 30,000 about Iowa football recruiting. I browse occasionally. It's enjoyable to read peoples opinions (Bcclone) that admit they don't pay much attention to Iowa, but yet they still have dozens of posts expressing their opinion....."I don't know much about this topic, but I'm still going to pretend I do because I read possession charts." That's funny stuff.