Do you like serial killers?

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
How long do you think before the DeAngelo trial starts? I was following that story for quite a while before he was caught but am getting impatient waiting.

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
I don't know if I like them; however, I am intrigued by them. I watch a lot of ID forensic style stuff. I am also intrigued by gangs and watch a lot of documentaries about gangs.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I tried to upload the "What the f***" gif but it was too large. So heres me saying: What the f***
Here you go...
giphy.gif

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
How long do you think before the DeAngelo trial starts? I was following that story for quite a while before he was caught but am getting impatient waiting.
I have no idea, but hopefully soon. I hate seeing the dumb face he is always making like he is trying to get people to feel sorry for him. Quite a few murders have been solved over the last few years through DNA, which is great. I can imagine how nervous someone would be if they had committed murder(s) years ago, thinking they got away with it, only to see that a bunch are being solved decades later.

One of the coolest things is how they figured out the identity of a man that committed suicide in 2002, only to discover he had been living under a stolen name since the late 70's. Some people believe he was just avoiding child support, and some believe he was a criminal in hiding.

Amysuspect.gif

Check out this wanted poster from a 1989 abduction/murder of a little girl. IMO the sketch on the right looks like a younger version of the mystery man that killed himself. The mouth and wide chin are spot on. The nose is the only thing that is a little different.

220px-Joe_Chandler_III.jpg

This weirdo went to the ER in the 80s because he had lacerations on his willie and he told the doctor that he was batin' with a vacuum cleaner. Pretty sure that is not what really happened though.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
If this sort of thing is interesting, I found the first season of "Mind Hunters" (Netflix) to be a good watch. It's the fictionalized version of real-life FBI agents that sort of start the science of profiling of criminal minds. They interview a lot of serial killers to start to understand their psychology (psychosis). Haven't watched the 2nd season yet.

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: xboxfever and Angie

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
I'm like 90% sure a guy I knew in the 90's ended up becoming a serial killer. The things I know about this guy are disgusting and would blow your mind.
You ever discussed these things with authorities? 90% is a big number.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
If this sort of thing is interesting, I found the first season of "Mind Hunters" (Netflix) to be a good watch. It's the fictionalized version of real-life FBI agents that sort of start the science of profiling of criminal minds. They interview a lot of serial killers to start to understand their psychology (psychosis). Haven't watched the 2nd season yet.
I really don't like the main character but love the show. The actor that plays Ed Kemper really impressed me. That was a spot on portrayal.

Reactions: xboxfever and Angie

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron