Is Lewis injured because

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
It’s 100% an opinion. We have no idea what kind of players our freshman are going to be.

True, we don’t know how good they will be. We only know how good they are. And they are clearly better than Lewis or he would be playing.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
If he isn't and probably the best 3 point shooter on the team and doesn't even see the floor something isn't right on this team! Somebody explain why he doesn't see the floor?
First thing is...have you ever watch him guard his man? It’s pretty bad

• Agree
Reactions: legi

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Tough tough thread for Cade. Woof.
Nothing about it was tough. I give my opinion and if people don’t like it, that’s on them. It’s very easy for people to pick on me for whatever I say because I’m one of the few people on this board that actually posts with my real name. I’m not hiding behind an anonymous identity like the majority of this board. If it was a rough thread for me because I defended a player who chose to be a Cyclone then I am okay with that.

Iowa State had a great win tonight and you’re talking about... Cade? I must’ve blocked you on Twitter or something?

Last edited:

ISUMojoMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 2, 2010
We don’t see practice but if we did I bet we’d see that TL doesn’t give us the best chance to win. Was interesting to hear the interview with Halliburton. Let’s beat seton hall and that will help eliminate these types of posts.

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
The starting 5 along with Conditt each had a great game.Jackson was pretty solid. Grill was way off. Zion also seemed a bit discombobulated. The minutes played were exactly right for everyone last night. If we play 3/4 trap more, Lewis could be a bigger factor since we’d be burning at a higher cardio level as a team.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The starting 5 along with Conditt each had a great game.Jackson was pretty solid. Grill was way off. Zion also seemed a bit discombobulated. The minutes played were exactly right for everyone last night. If we play 3/4 trap more, Lewis could be a bigger factor since we’d be burning at a higher cardio level as a team.
Zion has had a few good games this year but the last two days he's looked a little bit like the stage was too big for him at times. That's fine because there's a lot of year left and he's going to see the floor quite a bit with these rotations. If Lewis can come in and knock a three down, I have no problem with him getting some minutes. We'll see if he gets minutes in actual time, but I still think Grill is going to be the guy. Although Grill didn't shoot it well yesterday, he did a lot of other things well that helped the team.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Straight up shouted T-Lew! When he made that corner 3, happy for the kid. Best part was my less than 3 yr old niece was sitting next to me and decided to shout T-Lew too!

Artic Zone

Jul 12, 2017
I think Lewis is definitely our 10th man. I’m not debating that he’s better than anybody else or that he has to play. I’m just saying that a majority of this roster hasn’t earned the minutes based off their play thus far so I can see why people would wonder why Lewis isn’t getting a chance.

walk ons get in before Lewis. What does that tell you?

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
here Is what I took from him not getting in at the end. He is in the doghouse or he is better than pity walk on minutes so he was kept out. I don’t really understand it. Most the bench struggled to score, why not give him a minute or two to see if he can make a shot?

Dingus

May 23, 2013
here Is what I took from him not getting in at the end. He is in the doghouse or he is better than pity walk on minutes so he was kept out. I don’t really understand it. Most the bench struggled to score, why not give him a minute or two to see if he can make a shot?
What’s not to understand?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
What’s not to understand?
I’ve seen him get open for shots last year. He missed too often. I get it, he apparently hasn’t improved. The only thing that I don’t get is why he doesn’t get a shot when the rest of the bench is terrible. If he is in trouble that is a different story but there has been no indication of that here.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron