*** Official Michigan VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
You joined this board as a sophmore in HS?

Yep. Iowa State football has been my favorite thing since I saw Troy Davis run wild vs Ohio Bobcats. Wanted to find a place where people were as crazy about as I am.

Lot of dumb posts between Sophomore year in HS, but it gets a little better every year. And no this is not one of BDK's ten alts.

Reactions: SolarGarlic

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Yep. Iowa State football has been my favorite thing since I saw Troy Davis run wild vs Ohio Bobcats. Wanted to find a place where people were as crazy about as I am.

Lot of dumb posts between Sophomore year in HS, but it gets a little better every year. And no this is not one of BDK's ten alts.

im going back to find your posts from high school. youre so fkd.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Yes it's football but any excuse to post this piece of pure gold needs to be taken.

giphy.gif

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Have the TV on so I don't forget game is on later.

Tuned to ESPN, bunch of talking heads yelling and pointing figures at each other. One of them is Stephen Assholewhatshis name or something. Have the sound muted, I ain't listening to these dicks. Reminds me of why I rarely have my TV during the day. Woof.

SerenityNow

Dec 4, 2009
Central Iowa
What a nice start to the Thanksgiving 4 day weekend if ISU can pull an upset here. Hell, if they can shoot even close to average (vs. the garbage we've seen so far), this should be a very competitive game.

So, win this, ladies win Friday night, KSU goes down Sat. That would be an awesome holiday weekend!

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016

I'm sure I have some real doozies on the In-State Rivalry Forum on Hawkeye Report circa 2001. That place was a cesspool, and I was in 8th grade...

• Funny
Reactions: CloneFan4

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Just pondering something while waiting for the game to start ...

Conditt has come a long way and has a great upside. But can he truly reach his potential if never learns how to spell "Georges" correctly?

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
This is going to be a tough one obviously. Hopefully they guys are locked in defensively from the start.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
What a nice start to the Thanksgiving 4 day weekend if ISU can pull an upset here. Hell, if they can shoot even close to average (vs. the garbage we've seen so far), this should be a very competitive game.

So, win this, ladies win Friday night, KSU goes down Sat. That would be an awesome holiday weekend!

upload_2019-11-27_10-14-53.png

Interesting per ESPN.

I believe the spread is Michigan by 2.5

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I'm assuming we'll put Nixon on Simpson. That's a huge matchup. Everything goes through Simpson for Michigan. He's not a great shooter (can make them, but doesn't hunt threes), so I'm interested to see how we handle the pick and roll. He's just good enough that going under is dangerous.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc