Baylor Gold Uniforms

obrien97a

Feb 21, 2018
EKFuwjEXsAIfJP0

I've thought Baylor's Uniforms have looked similar to ours all season, just swapping the green for cardinal and obviously our Cyclone numbers. Not that I want to look anything like Baylor, but I would like to see a gold helmet and gold pants in the future. Not sold on all gold yet, but I just think all reds are too plain.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
EKFuwjEXsAIfJP0

I've thought Baylor's Uniforms have looked similar to ours all season, just swapping the green for cardinal and obviously our Cyclone numbers. Not that I want to look anything like Baylor, but I would like to see a gold helmet and gold pants in the future. Not sold on all gold yet, but I just think all reds are too plain.
it's the basic Nike set this year that a lot of schools are using with a few distinguishing marks between them. hell Baylor looks more like NDSU then anything else this year.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
EKFuwjEXsAIfJP0

Oregon Lite

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
EKFuwjEXsAIfJP0

We need a puke button

CYber_saber

Mar 2, 2017
EKFuwjEXsAIfJP0

Welcome to CyFan!