Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
Again, that would be a huge story if it were true. A whole cup of water would make somebody incredibly wet. We have a story from one guy, with a picture that proves the opposite of what he said. Yes, I do think I know better.
Ok, Fran. You can tell how wet a fleece is from a screenshot of a picture uploaded onto a message board that was a zoomed in picture from probably 30 feet away. Wow, you are good. I posted the picture of the whole text message, not to examine for wetness level or lack of, I don't know how much water was in the damn cup.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
You sure about that? He's appeared in 4 games (all blowouts), for a total of 13 mns, and scored 10 pts. Seems like that would get international attention.

All 6 Cyclones, that have gotten NBA minutes this year, have more points than Cook. Naz has the fewest total points but got 12 in a single game.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Ok, Fran. You can tell how wet a fleece is from a screenshot of a picture uploaded onto a message board that was a zoomed in picture from probably 30 feet away. Wow, you are good. I posted the picture of the whole text message, not to examine for wetness level or lack of, I don't know how much water was in the damn cup.
I went to look on Iowa Courts Online
why would there be zero reporting on this?

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
I agree, I thought something would be out there about it but maybe not. He said the people in his area saw it and couldn't believe she did that either and that she laughed all the way back to her seat and was telling everyone around her while she was laughing. He said it was a cup from the player's bench that she got during a timeout in the first half and he text me that at 7:31pm which it was a 7:00 game. But again, I have no reason to doubt him or why he would make that up. I just assumed the camera man was friends with Dolph and that's why she did it..

The cups must be the size of thimbles

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

Congrats on posting the text. Again, I don’t believe it at all. Quite frankly it’s a ridiculous claim. What would this guy have possibly done to even draw her attention, let alone have her get up to dump a cup of water. Where in an arena can you even get a cup of water? It would be a water bottle not a cup. Nothing about the story holds... any water.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Congrats on posting the text. Again, I don’t believe it at all. Quite frankly it’s a ridiculous claim. What would this guy have possibly done to even draw her attention, let alone have her get up to dump a cup of water. Where in an arena can you even get a cup of water? It would be a water bottle not a cup. Nothing about the story holds... any water.

I have no idea what did or didn't happen but you don't think she could have a cup of water?

• Agree
Reactions: ATCy

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
From Iowa's basketball signing press release:

JOSH OGUNDELE

“What attracted me to the University of Iowa was not only the coaches, but the team’s reputation of players, and how well they play and compete in the Big Ten. I also liked how the program has produced players in the NBA.”

Well to be fair they have in the past like the 1980's and 90's.

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015

I’m not wasting any more time explaining it to you. Read my posts as your questions have already been answered. You don’t believe it, got it.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I know for a fact that her and Fran were in Cedar Rapids on Thursday, November 7th, eating pizza. Fran had 8 slices (hollow legs).

Just throwing out an actual fact.

• Dislike
Reactions: elCY

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I have no idea what did or didn't happen but you don't think she could have a cup of water?

It's possible, but why and where would she get it? Again, it'd be weird to have, and again, just adds to the absurdity of the claim.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It's possible, but why and where would she get it? Again, it'd be weird to have, and again, just adds to the absurdity of the claim.

I agree but it also seems too weird to make up, why would this guy send a picture of a dry shirt to his buddy?

• Winner
Reactions: ATCy

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
The cup came from Iowa's team bench. She helps herself to the water, he said she has always done that. If you've never been to a game there with her around, she walks around like she owns the place because she basically does with Fran's contract. Its not hard to see how this happened. It's not made up, just because nobody posted it on twitter or you haven't heard about it on Hok Report doesn't mean it didn't happen. I've given you everything I know, I'm sorry I don't have video evidence but again my friend has absolutely zero reason to make up such an absurd story. And the others that sit near him are typical Carver fans, old blue hairs that read books during the game so I doubt any of them have a smart phone to post it on social media so you would have heard something more about it. I'll keep my information to myself going forward but I thought it was applicable to post what was given to me on an in-state rivals board where her ridiculous actions have been brought up numerous times..

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The cup came from Iowa's team bench. She helps herself to the water, he said she has always done that. If you've never been to a game there with her around, she walks around like she owns the place because she basically does with Fran's contract. Its not hard to see how this happened. It's not made up, just because nobody posted it on twitter or you haven't heard about it on Hok Report doesn't mean it didn't happen. I've given you everything I know, I'm sorry I don't have video evidence but again my friend has absolutely zero reason to make up such an absurd story. And the others that sit near him are typical Carver fans, old blue hairs that read books during the game so I doubt any of them have a smart phone to post it on social media so you would have heard something more about it. I'll keep my information to myself going forward but I thought it was applicable to post what was given to me on an in-state rivals board where her ridiculous actions have been brought up numerous times..
Don't keep it to yourself, please. Post it and people will choose what to believe. She is a headcase so nothing would surprise me.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
giphy.gif

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
What is the deal with coaches' spouses in Iowa City? First Ferentz's wife being an ass about that whole driveway deal and McCafferys' wife continuing to be a freaking nutjob with anger issues.
Does psycho Brands have a wife?