My Betting Locks

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Never forget

few things. 1- its not a junk product. ive been taking it for over 2 years and when i dont take it i know it. Was over weight and had no energy or drive before and was falling asleep at work daily. It has changed all that. Might want to try it before you bash it and give it time to work.

2- if people choose to sell it then good for them. me personally i dont push it as much as most. I just tell people when they ask about it or bring up they are tired or wore out but i do it face to face not on facebook or anything.

3- its not a funnel system. As I said you get paid when you choose to put into it. I know many people that quit their 9-5 to do it full time and are doing well. I personally get $800 towards a car payment each month and get product free because i have 2+ people that have chose to use the product with me. I am happy with that.

4- Yes its still around. stronger than ever. VERY large company I believe has had over a billion $ in sales in just 5 years

Just please dont bash it because of some people over doing it. Its a great product and it works for many many people.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Yeah. I am going with Houston -3.5 on that one

Can't blame you there. Vinatieri has routinely been leaving anywhere from 3-6 points on the field a week with all his missed kicks, so there's your cover right there. I think I'd probably stay away from that game entirely, though. Indy's been a tough team to get a read on and they've owned the Texans lately in their series.