2019 Fantasy Football

LanningIsBakersDaddy

Nov 7, 2019
Chicago, IL
I really like this team from my main league.

Honestly kind of hard to pick my flex this week. Rolling with Samuels with Conner out. His volume is going to be sky high.

Note I have Watson on bye. Kyler is an A+ bye week fill in for him this week.

View attachment 68378

I'd probably stick with Samuels, but I do really like Sanders this week after how well he played last week.

Kyler against the Bucs should be beautiful

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
My son has Christian McCaffery after I told him to get him with the second pick in our draft, I picked 8th so I knew he wouldn't fall that far. Saquon was the first pick.

Been pretty happy with my receiving corp lately TyreekHill, Tyrell William, Evan Engram, John Brown and Mike Evans. Along with Brees being back and opponents having some bye week issues then next couple of weeks. I need them to produce. RBs are my down fall right now. Michel is hot or cold, Bell is stuck in the crapper in NY and they have no idea how to use him. Trying to pick up Ronald Jones from TB.

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
Need some help. I have Kareem Hunt and the guy in my league who has Chubb wants to trade for him:

My team:
Hunt - Cle - RB
D. Chark Jr. - Jax - WR
D. Adams - GB - WR

His team
Robinson II - Chi - WR
Tate - Cin - Wr
Hyde - SF - RB

Thoughts?

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Need some help. I have Kareem Hunt and the guy in my league who has Chubb wants to trade for him:

My team:
Hunt - Cle - RB
D. Chark Jr. - Jax - WR
D. Adams - GB - WR

His team
Robinson II - Chi - WR
Tate - Cin - Wr
Hyde - SF - RB

Thoughts?

I'd pass. I think Chark and Adams are better set up for success than Robinson (Trubisky-itis) and Tate (rookie QB playing behind a leaky o line). Carlos Hyde plays for Houston now and he's an upgrade over Hunt just because he's the clear cut top option there, but if you have to give up two WRs who are better than what you'd be taking back it's not worth it IMO.

IndyClone15

Jan 28, 2019
Metropolis

My team:
Hunt - Cle - RB
D. Chark Jr. - Jax - WR
D. Adams - GB - WR

His team
Robinson II - Chi - WR
Tate - Cin - Wr
Hyde - SF - RB

Thoughts?

Nope. Chark has been inconsistent lately, but he should be ok since Foles is coming back. Adams looks like he will be fine. Robinson's numbers all depend on Trubisky's performance. The Bengals themselves have not been good, and if for some reason AJ Green does return, then that would hurt Tate's numbers.

Side Note: Carlos Hyde does not play for San Fran anymore, he is on the Texans.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
My son has Christian McCaffery after I told him to get him with the second pick in our draft, I picked 8th so I knew he wouldn't fall that far. Saquon was the first pick.

Been pretty happy with my receiving corp lately TyreekHill, Tyrell William, Evan Engram, John Brown and Mike Evans. Along with Brees being back and opponents having some bye week issues then next couple of weeks. I need them to produce. RBs are my down fall right now. Michel is hot or cold, Bell is stuck in the crapper in NY and they have no idea how to use him. Trying to pick up Ronald Jones from TB.
Ugh, I had #2 pick as well and went back and forth for several days leading up to the draft whether to go with Kamara or CMC. I picked wrong. :(

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

My team:
Hunt - Cle - RB
D. Chark Jr. - Jax - WR
D. Adams - GB - WR

His team
Robinson II - Chi - WR
Tate - Cin - Wr
Hyde - SF - RB

Thoughts?
Yeah no. Keep Hunt if that’s all he’s willing to offer.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I can't believe I didn't plan for this better but... Patrick Mahomes is on his bye.

Mitch Trubisky vs the Giants
or
Dwayne Haskins vs the Lions

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I can't believe I didn't plan for this better but... Patrick Mahomes is on his bye.

Mitch Trubisky vs the Giants
or
Dwayne Haskins vs the Lions

Gross. I guess if it's one or the other then I'd lean towards Trubisky. Haskins is in a very run-heavy offense. Are you sure you don't have any other options?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Gross. I guess if it's one or the other then I'd lean towards Trubisky. Haskins is in a very run-heavy offense. Are you sure you don't have any other options?
Trubisky vs Giants
Haskins vs Lions
Ryan Fitzpatrick at Browns
Brandon Allen at Bills
Ryan Finley vs Steelers

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Trubisky vs Giants
Haskins vs Lions
Ryan Fitzpatrick at Browns
Brandon Allen at Bills
Ryan Finley vs Steelers

Huh. Yeah, I guess Trubisky is probably your best option. But I'd at least consider Fitzpatrick against the Browns. No Myles Garrett or Larry Ogunjobi, and the Browns are mistake-prone enough to probably hand Miami a short field or two.